Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Any CD-RW erase program recommendations?

Any CD-RW erase program recommendations?

Sparky

All,

I'm looking for a CD-RW erase program that will completely and
thoroughly erase a CD-RW. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Adi

CloneCD is one of them.

"Sparky" <(E-Mail Removed)> je napisal v sporocilo
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> All,
>
> I'm looking for a CD-RW erase program that will completely and
> thoroughly erase a CD-RW. Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks.

Brian

"Sparky" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> All,
>
> I'm looking for a CD-RW erase program that will completely and
> thoroughly erase a CD-RW. Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks.

Nero!

erase vs. erase al.cpwn@gmail.com C++ 7 03-30-2006 11:45 AM
How do i erase all information in my orkut and erase the link to the orkut account? mountbatten@gmail.com Computer Support 1 10-31-2005 12:03 AM
Index.dat files, Is it safe to have a program erase *all* of them each shutdown? Edmonton_Guy@usenet.com Computer Support 3 09-20-2005 10:43 AM
How do I erase a file that wont let me erase it? Dale Custer Computer Support 4 07-06-2003 09:48 AM

Advertisments