Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > off topic

off topic

Wbelsito

hi gang
white out is there a solvent ( thinner ) for it ? WALT
got 5 bottles , out of code date & they are " thick " .

Hywel Jenkins

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> hi gang
> white out is there a solvent ( thinner ) for it ? WALT
> got 5 bottles , out of code date & they are " thick " .

Vinegar. Tell WALT not to make the same mistake again.

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

The Old Sourdough

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 12:24:24 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
at the following statement by Wbelsito in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

> hi gang
> white out is there a solvent ( thinner ) for it ? WALT
> got 5 bottles , out of code date & they are " thick " .

Sure do. Try Office Depot, Staples, Office Max, or any office supply outlet.
It's not for sniffing, is it?

--
The Old Sourdough
No of SETI units returned: 2631

Paul Blarmy

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 06:46:48 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote...

> On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 12:24:24 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
> at the following statement by Wbelsito in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>
> > hi gang
> > white out is there a solvent ( thinner ) for it ? WALT
> > got 5 bottles , out of code date & they are " thick " .
> >

> Sure do. Try Office Depot, Staples, Office Max, or any office supply outlet.
> It's not for sniffing, is it?

In the UK, Tipp-Ex (and equivalents) are nearly all water-based (rather
than solvent) now due to safety concerns. Tipp-Ex Thinners (as was) is no
longer on general sale.

--
EMail address is disposable and NEVER checked.
Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by