Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Memory Stick or Digital Camera

Memory Stick or Digital Camera

Sabra

Hi, I am working on a friends computer. She has a Sony Viao PCV-RX580 with
XP ( a program I am not to familiar with yet) Since she purchased the
machine over a year ago she was able to put her "Sony memory Stick" or her
USB cable from her Sony digital camera into the computer and it would
automatically read the device and software would pop up for her to send the
pictures from the stick or camera to her computer. It seems that after she
installed the latest version of MSN 9.0 this has stopped happening. She now
has to stand upside down to get the pictures to her computer. Does anyone
have a clue as to what might have happened? I'm at a loss since I don't even
know what software was programmed to read the stick or camera. Thanks for
any help that might be available.

--
Sabes