Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Screen Display Gone

Screen Display Gone

SlaphappyTwo

I recently upgraded my Dell Inspiron 4000 laptop from Win ME to XPHome.
I have attached an external monitor to the laptop and all along it has
always been the case that both screen displays were always on. Suddenly,
my laptop display is off and there seems to be no way to turn it on. The
external monitor is fine. Any thoughts?

Slaphappy

Harrison

Press Fn and LCD/CRT to toggle the settings. Give it a few seconds to
react to the changes. Toggle again as needed.
The settings are typically.
LCD
LCD + CRT
CRT