Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Text USA from UK

Text USA from UK

Max

How do i text to the USA?

is it +177*******

Or what?

I have recived a text but when i reply it doesnt get back.

I use vodafone, they use AT+T

Cheers

Max

Brian H供

Max said:

> How do i text to the USA?
>
> is it +177*******
>
> Or what?
>
> I have recived a text but when i reply it doesnt get back.
>
> I use vodafone, they use AT+T
>
> Cheers
>
> Max

The code for the UK is 44, not 77.

Max

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
news:9pkJb.15381$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Max said:
>
> > How do i text to the USA?
> >
> > is it +177*******
> >
> > Or what?
> >
> > I have recived a text but when i reply it doesnt get back.
> >
> > I use vodafone, they use AT+T
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Max

> The code for the UK is 44, not 77.

im texting the USA from the UK, the code for USA is 1 and the start of the
persons mobile is 77 so i presumed it would be +177*******

Cheers

Max

Brian H供

Max said:

> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
> news:9pkJb.15381$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Max said:
>>
>>> How do i text to the USA?
>>>
>>> is it +177*******
>>>
>>> Or what?
>>>
>>> I have recived a text but when i reply it doesnt get back.
>>>
>>> I use vodafone, they use AT+T
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Max

>> The code for the UK is 44, not 77.
>>

> im texting the USA from the UK, the code for USA is 1 and the start of the
> persons mobile is 77 so i presumed it would be +177*******
>
> Cheers
>
> Max

Sorry I got confused for a sec.
The code for the US is +1 (or 001) followed by the area code.
In much the same way as Bedford from abroad would be 0044-1234, where "locally"
it would 01234.

Sujel Sujel is offline
Junior Member

I want to text a friend in USA (Las Vegas, Nevada)

I Can recieve text messages from them but i can not reply back for some reason

The Number I text to is +1 702 *** **** (+1 is the USA code and 702 is the Las Vegas code)

Am I doing something wrong ? Can someone please help me with this problem please

Thanks.