Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > "Mass crossposting must contain followups" error from news server

"Mass crossposting must contain followups" error from news server

jfr

Not cool.

I am legitimately mass cross-posting, cos the conversation is multi-group
relevant,
but how do I make the system recognise my legitimate followups *as*