Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > SpyBlast

SpyBlast

sarnapm@sbcglobal.net

I keep getting SpyBlast on my computer and then it tries to pub
FastSeeker toolbar on. My method of termination is to delete both
right away and then go into the registry and get rid of all entries
for both programs. I am using the Google toolbar and popup blocker
and it work for everything but this.

What is allowing SpyBlast to install itself on my computer?

ArnaP

Sultan

wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I keep getting SpyBlast on my computer and then it tries to pub
> FastSeeker toolbar on. My method of termination is to delete both
> right away and then go into the registry and get rid of all entries
> for both programs. I am using the Google toolbar and popup blocker
> and it work for everything but this.
>
> What is allowing SpyBlast to install itself on my computer?
>
> ArnaP

Have you tried running Spybot S&D and running the immunization feature?
Also make sure you have an up to date definition file for your antivirus
and I hope your also using a firewall such as ZoneAlarm.

Sultan

Mara

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 01:13:25 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>I keep getting SpyBlast on my computer and then it tries to pub
>FastSeeker toolbar on. My method of termination is to delete both
>right away and then go into the registry and get rid of all entries
>for both programs. I am using the Google toolbar and popup blocker
>and it work for everything but this.
>
>What is allowing SpyBlast to install itself on my computer?

http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/SpyBlast.html

Download, install, update, and run:

Note: This is _not_ SpyBlast.

--
The major difference about 'targeted marketing' on the Internet is the
targets can and will shoot back. -- Gym "Often with heavier weapons." Quirk