Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Dialup problem

Dialup problem

Nick Withers

This problem has developed today, for no apparent reason.
Everytime I click on an icon to open a folder (eg. Windows Explorer) the
folder opens OK but then the Dialup dialog box appears and starts to dial my
ISP.
Any help would be appreciated.
Nick W.

TRADESMAN

Nick Withers wrote:
> This problem has developed today, for no apparent reason.
> Everytime I click on an icon to open a folder (eg. Windows Explorer)
> the folder opens OK but then the Dialup dialog box appears and starts
> to dial my ISP.
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Nick W.

Open IE. >TOOLS> CONNECTIONS>CHECK "Never dial a connection"

Nick Withers

Thanks, problem solved. My grand daughter had been messing around!!
Nick W.

news:bt05qo$224jc$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...