Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > emails

emails

twinbieuk37

it wont accept my password but everything else is fine i can send emails but
norton anti virus sends them
but cant receive
help
thank you
jean

Brian H

twinbieuk37 said:

> it wont accept my password but everything else is fine i can send emails but
> norton anti virus sends them
> but cant receive
> help
> thank you
> jean

Stop posting new messages, and read the response(s) to your other post(s)

BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ

twinbieuk37 wrote:

> it wont accept my password but everything else is fine i can send emails but
> norton anti virus sends them
> but cant receive
> help
> thank you
> jean

--and the full error msg is.....?

BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
(BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)

jd wrote:

> it says password not accepted i,ve got in touch with blueyonder and tried
> webmail thats saying page can not be found could be deleted
> jean

A) Reply to the newsgroup only

B) Sounds like your issue is direct with BlueYonder. I suggest
contacting them direct for further assistance.

--

/=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\ ((((
| http://www.buffnet.net/tech | ( |`---'|
| http://www.buffnet.net/~michaelj | ( | .5 |
|-------------------------------------------| \|litre|
| "BuffNET - More than 'just a connection'" | : .___, :
\=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=/ `-----'

Bob P.

Jean, Please!!!!
Use the reply to newsgroup icon on the menu bar.......

Sent you email & it was sent to your machine by your ISP.....That
tells us that your settings are wrong and/or you may have a problem
with the Norton application. I tried the (E-Mail Removed)
email address to set you up in the MSN Messenger Service but it
failed (bad email address?)

open control panel--click on mail--change existing email
accounts..follow the prompts...your sending & receiving server
addresses need to be checked....ask your ISP what you should use.

Please don't start anymore new messages....use reply to group

news:4lEIb.14109$(E-Mail Removed)...