Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Internet Connection Problem in XP

Internet Connection Problem in XP

Lilli

I have XP and it keeps on trying to connect to the Internet via modem every
2 mins. Where can I disable the Auto Disconnection option to remove this?

Regards

Lilli

Gordon BP

Lilli wrote:

> I have XP and it keeps on trying to connect to the Internet via modem
> every 2 mins. Where can I disable the Auto Disconnection option to remove
> this?
>
> Regards
>
> Lilli

Try double-clicking on the clock in your systray, go to the Internet Time
tab and uncheck the "Automatically Synchronise...." box. XP has this ON by
default AFAIR...
--
Linux User at Home since 8 October 2001
Registered Linux User no 240308

Lilli

Thanks Gordon it worked! Excellent!

Lilli

news:bsv19l$1nrdo$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...