Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > receiving emails

receiving emails

twinbieuk37

i am having problems receiving emails i can sned
its been like this for ages i have even phoned blueyonder
i can not gget it to work
any help would be appriciated
thank you

Brian H

twinbieuk37 said:

> i am having problems receiving emails i can sned
> its been like this for ages i have even phoned blueyonder
> i can not gget it to work
> any help would be appriciated
> thank you

You are having problems receiving emails you can sned?

What do you consider ages, a day, a week, a month?

Get back in touch with blueyonder, as you are not the only one to have this same
problem.

Bob P.

You need to be more specific. What's your OS, your email program? MSN8? Just
how long has this been going on? Have you been able to send & receive email
in the past? Do you have a new system or an old computer?
If you want help, please provide some information in the future.
"twinbieuk37" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:rtDIb.13486$(E-Mail Removed)...
> i am having problems receiving emails i can sned
> its been like this for ages i have even phoned blueyonder
> i can not gget it to work
> any help would be appriciated
> thank you

twinbieuk37

thank you for your reply
about 6 months i,ve not been using it and now wanted to use it
i have just phoned them and they gave me a new password and said use webmail
i did that and still it wont work it said page can not be found could have
been deleted
jean
"Brian H" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
news:ixDIb.13941$(E-Mail Removed)...
> twinbieuk37 said:
>
> > i am having problems receiving emails i can sned
> > its been like this for ages i have even phoned blueyonder
> > i can not gget it to work
> > any help would be appriciated
> > thank you

> You are having problems receiving emails you can sned?
>
> What do you consider ages, a day, a week, a month?
>
> Get back in touch with blueyonder, as you are not the only one to have

this same
> problem.

Patrick

twinbieuk37 wrote:
> thank you for your reply
> about 6 months i,ve not been using it and now wanted to use it
> i have just phoned them and they gave me a new password and said use
> webmail i did that and still it wont work it said page can not be
> found could have been deleted
> jean

I can get to this page; http://help.blueyonder.co.uk/
But I connot get to thiere 'Server-Status', 'Self-Help' or Webmail pages.
Maybe they are haveing serious problems.

In the 'header' of your post, the e-mail address shows as @microsoft.com
rather than @blueyonder.co.uk
Above said is perhaps intended as a 'Munge' (hideing-address).
However, are you sure that you don't have @microsoft.com instead of
@blueyonder.co.uk in your 'Mail Account'