Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > msblast

msblast

king doodle squat

a friend of mine has just found this on their pc. i had the instructions for
its removal a while back, but i can't find them. can anyone point me in the
right direction please for its removal,

tia

kds

Eddiek

try this

"king doodle squat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bsudbj$d75$(E-Mail Removed)...
> a friend of mine has just found this on their pc. i had the instructions

for
> its removal a while back, but i can't find them. can anyone point me in

the
> right direction please for its removal,
>
> tia
>
> kds

jeroen

In article <bsudbj$d75$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> a friend of mine has just found this on their pc. i had the instructions for
> its removal a while back, but i can't find them. can anyone point me in the
> right direction please for its removal,

Retarded friend you have!

Met vriendelijke groeten/Best regards
Jeroen Wijnands
http://spam.pagina.nl

king doodle squat

cheers guys,

thanks for the swift replies,

kds

"jeroen" <(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl...
> In article <bsudbj$d75$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
> > a friend of mine has just found this on their pc. i had the instructions

for
> > its removal a while back, but i can't find them. can anyone point me in

the
> > right direction please for its removal,
> >

> Retarded friend you have!
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/security/incident/blast.asp
>
> --
> Met vriendelijke groeten/Best regards
> Jeroen Wijnands
> http://spam.pagina.nl

Gator

Suggest you punch it into Google.
That's how I found out how to get
rid of mine. One of the antivirus
companies has a "free" remover
for msblast. Happy New Year

msblast.exe king doodle squat Computer Support 8 11-15-2003 08:27 PM
Symantec Anti-Virus cannot clean, quarantine, or delete msblast.exe Steve Freides Computer Support 5 09-28-2003 09:47 PM
msblast virus - information Tom Computer Security 1 09-06-2003 12:26 AM
msblast virus Tom Computer Support 13 09-05-2003 11:45 PM
MSblast.F suspected author arrested toro Computer Security 4 09-04-2003 09:12 PM

Advertisments