Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > does any body know how to erase wallpapers from my winxp computer?

does any body know how to erase wallpapers from my winxp computer?

damian lambert

does any body know how to erase wallpapers from my winxp computer?

please let me know.

joevan

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:50:22 -0500, "damian lambert"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>does any body know how to erase wallpapers from my winxp computer?
>
>please let me know.

Wallpaper is merely the basic size of a picture, eg, jpg bmp gif can
all be wallpaper size(It means that the picture is shaped to take best
advantage of your computer screen.). If you mean to deleted them just
search for them and if they are the ones you want to delete then go
for it. There is nothing magical about deleting pictures from your
computer.
joevan

Patrick

damian lambert wrote:
> does any body know how to erase wallpapers from my winxp computer?
>
> please let me know.

Right-click 'Desktop'
click 'Properties'
select 'Desktop' tab
Under 'Background' select 'None' (in scrolling menu)
click 'Apply' click 'OK'

Senti

damian lambert did mumble with his mouth full...

> does any body know how to erase wallpapers from my winxp computer?
>
> please let me know.

If you just want to remove it from your Desktop then right-click on the
desktop, choose Properties, click the Desktop tab, and choose (None) from
the list.

If you want to know how to remove then actual wallpaper image FILES then go
open My Computer, C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper and delete the ones you don't
want.
--
~SF~
123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 12