Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mother Superior

Mother Superior

Liz

"TRADESMAN" wrote
> Mother Superior called all the Nuns together and said to them
>
> "I must tell you that we have a case of gonorrhoea in the Convent".
>
> "Thank God" said an elderly Nun in the back " I'm so tired of Chardonnay"

Says the sinful Blue Nun!

TRADESMAN

--
Have a good day at work y'all

William Poaster

It was on Tue, 30 Dec 2003 06:37:07 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
large jam doughnut, that TRADESMAN wrote:

> Mother Superior called all the Nuns together and said to them
>
> "I must tell you that we have a case of gonorrhoea in the Convent".
>
> "Thank God" said an elderly Nun in the back " I'm so tired of Chardonnay"

LOL!

A young novice went to the Mother Superior & said "I shall have to leave
the convent, for I am pregnant"
The Mother Superior looked aghast, but recovered herself & replied "Very
well my child, but you must say 24 Hail Marys before you leave"

Three weeks later another young novice went to the Mother Superior
& she said "I am pregnant & I shall have to leave the convent"
The Mother Superior looked at her & replied "Very well my child, but you
must say 34 Hail Marys before you leave"

After another four weeks, yet another young novice went to the
Mother Superior & she said "I am pregnant & I shall have to
leave the convent" The Mother Superior looked at her & replied
"Very well my child, but you must say 44 Hail Marys before you leave"

A couple of weeks after that, an old nun went to the Mother Superior &
told her that she was leaving the convent.
"Good gracious!" said the Mother Superior "Why,Sister Agnes? Are you tired
of working in the laundry? Uh...NO,don't tell me you are pregnant too?"
"Good heavens, no!" replied the old nun, "I am leaving because there is an
awful lot of f*%king going on around here, & a great deal of scrubbing.
And it turns out, that *I* am doing all the f*%king scrubbing!"

--
Linux User #: 305646 - SuSE Linux Pro 9.0
"Who still needs Windows XP?"

TRADESMAN

William Poaster wrote:
> It was on Tue, 30 Dec 2003 06:37:07 +0000, just as I was halfway
> through a large jam doughnut, that TRADESMAN wrote:
>
>> Mother Superior called all the Nuns together and said to them
>>
>> "I must tell you that we have a case of gonorrhoea in the Convent".
>>
>> "Thank God" said an elderly Nun in the back " I'm so tired of
>> Chardonnay"

> LOL!
>
> A young novice went to the Mother Superior & said "I shall have to
> leave the convent, for I am pregnant"
> The Mother Superior looked aghast, but recovered herself & replied
> "Very well my child, but you must say 24 Hail Marys before you leave"
>
> Three weeks later another young novice went to the Mother Superior
> & she said "I am pregnant & I shall have to leave the convent"
> The Mother Superior looked at her & replied "Very well my child, but
> you must say 34 Hail Marys before you leave"
>
> After another four weeks, yet another young novice went to the
> Mother Superior & she said "I am pregnant & I shall have to
> leave the convent" The Mother Superior looked at her & replied
> "Very well my child, but you must say 44 Hail Marys before you leave"
>
> A couple of weeks after that, an old nun went to the Mother Superior &
> told her that she was leaving the convent.
> "Good gracious!" said the Mother Superior "Why,Sister Agnes? Are you
> tired of working in the laundry? Uh...NO,don't tell me you are
> pregnant too?" "Good heavens, no!" replied the old nun, "I am leaving
> because there is an awful lot of f*%king going on around here, & a
> great deal of scrubbing. And it turns out, that *I* am doing all the
> f*%king scrubbing!"

LOL It's the way you tell 'em!

Trevor §mĦth

"TRADESMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bsr61s$i4d7$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Mother Superior called all the Nuns together and said to them
>
> "I must tell you that we have a case of gonorrhoea in the Convent".
>
> "Thank God" said an elderly Nun in the back " I'm so tired of Chardonnay"
>
> --
> Have a good day at work y'all

And the one where two nuns go to Mother Superior, to report they're both
pregnant.
"How long have you been pregnant?" - MS
"Since Bennydictus" replied the two nuns.

olfart

"Trevor §mĦth" <tw§mĦ(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bsspj2$376$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "TRADESMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bsr61s$i4d7$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > Mother Superior called all the Nuns together and said to them
> >
> > "I must tell you that we have a case of gonorrhoea in the

Convent".

> > "Thank God" said an elderly Nun in the back " I'm so tired of

Chardonnay"

> > --
> > Have a good day at work y'all
> >

> And the one where two nuns go to Mother Superior, to report they're

both
> pregnant.
> "How long have you been pregnant?" - MS
> "Since Bennydictus" replied the two nuns.

There was a young Monk from Siberia,
Whose morals were very inferior,
He did to a Nun,
What he shouldn't have done,
And now she's the Mother Superior

TRADESMAN

Trevor §mĦth wrote:
> "TRADESMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bsr61s$i4d7$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>> Mother Superior called all the Nuns together and said to them
>>
>> "I must tell you that we have a case of gonorrhoea in the Convent".
>>
>> "Thank God" said an elderly Nun in the back " I'm so tired of
>> Chardonnay"
>>
>> --
>> Have a good day at work y'all
>>

> And the one where two nuns go to Mother Superior, to report they're
> both pregnant.
> "How long have you been pregnant?" - MS
> "Since Bennydictus" replied the two nuns.

That lad's got a lot to answer for. Bless him.

TRADESMAN

olfart wrote:
> "Trevor §mĦth" <tw§mĦ(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bsspj2$376$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "TRADESMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:bsr61s$i4d7$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>>> Mother Superior called all the Nuns together and said to them
>>>
>>> "I must tell you that we have a case of gonorrhoea in the Convent".
>>>
>>> "Thank God" said an elderly Nun in the back " I'm so tired of
>>> Chardonnay"
>>>
>>> --
>>> Have a good day at work y'all
>>>

>> And the one where two nuns go to Mother Superior, to report they're
>> both pregnant.
>> "How long have you been pregnant?" - MS
>> "Since Bennydictus" replied the two nuns.
>>

> There was a young Monk from Siberia,
> Whose morals were very inferior,
> He did to a Nun,
> What he shouldn't have done,
> And now she's the Mother Superior

There once was a head of a Nunnery,
Who went out for a bit of old funnery,
She said"Oh my God, he had quite a wad",
But it turned out to be pocket monnery!