Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Searching but excluding zip files

Searching but excluding zip files

Steve Freides

I have a folder structure that includes zipped archives of data files and
zipped files of other zip files. I need to search the folder structure but
only want to see zipped files and their contents, not the contents of a zip
file that's contained within another zip file.

Is there a way to do this?

Windows XP SP1 with all the latest patches.

TIA.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Boomer

"Steve Freides" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:bsr1fo$h1ve$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de:

> I have a folder structure that includes zipped archives of data
> files and zipped files of other zip files. I need to search the
> folder structure but only want to see zipped files and their
> contents, not the contents of a zip file that's contained within
> another zip file.
>
> Is there a way to do this?
>
> Windows XP SP1 with all the latest patches.
>
> TIA.
>
> -S-
> http://www.kbnj.com

Maybe an 'Archives Viewer' here.