Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > speed speed speed

speed speed speed

a.metselaar

hello all people now for some real help go to web site called onspeed you
wont need broadband when you use this foget 25 20 pound a month this is 25 a
year and it works tell them a.metselaar@ntlworldsent you try ps have fun

Boomer

"a.metselaar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:UaJHb.2288$(E-Mail Removed):

> hello all people now for some real help go to web site called
> onspeed you wont need broadband when you use this foget 25 20
> pound a month this is 25 a year and it works tell them
> a.metselaar@ntlworldsent you try ps have fun

Something I need to work on too. But I'll let you start the ball
rolling.
http://www.gwr.arizona.edu/overcoming3.htm

Ks

May he strive to be as perfect as you think you are.

news:3fef693e$0$5089$(E-Mail Removed) eenews.net...
> "a.metselaar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:UaJHb.2288$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > hello all people now for some real help go to web site called
> > onspeed you wont need broadband when you use this foget 25 20
> > pound a month this is 25 a year and it works tell them
> > a.metselaar@ntlworldsent you try ps have fun

> Something I need to work on too. But I'll let you start the ball
> rolling.
> http://www.gwr.arizona.edu/overcoming3.htm

Use.Netuser.de

May the OP strive to achieve just basic English Grammar.
The second post with URL may just be a little too complex for the OP though

"Ks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: May he strive to be as perfect as you think you are.
:
: "Boomer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
: news:3fef693e$0$5089$(E-Mail Removed) eenews.net...
: > "a.metselaar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
: > news:UaJHb.2288$(E-Mail Removed):
: >
: > > hello all people now for some real help go to web site called
: > > onspeed you wont need broadband when you use this foget 25 20
: > > pound a month this is 25 a year and it works tell them
: > > a.metselaar@ntlworldsent you try ps have fun
: >
: > Something I need to work on too. But I'll let you start the ball
: > rolling.
: > http://www.gwr.arizona.edu/overcoming3.htm
:
:

Mara

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 00:43:15 -0000, Use.Netuser.de wrote:

>May the OP strive to achieve just basic English Grammar.
>The second post with URL may just be a little too complex for the OP though

And may you strive not to reply to trolls.

"You just did, you know."

>"Ks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...

<snipped trollshit>

--
There are three types of people in this world - those who see the light,
those who don't, and those who get a brief glance of it just as I slam

William Poaster

It was on Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:54:32 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
large jam doughnut, that a.metselaar wrote:

> hello all people now for some real help go to web site called onspeed you
> wont need broadband when you use this foget 25 20 pound a month this is 25 a
> year and it works tell them a.metselaar@ntlworldsent you try ps have fun

ialreadygotbroadbandsoshoveyoursuggestionupyourars e.

--
Linux User #: 305646 - SuSE Linux Pro 9.0
"Who still needs Windows XP?"

Rob K

Boomer wrote in
<3fef693e$0$5089$(E-Mail Removed) ws.net> :
> "a.metselaar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Something I need to work on too. But I'll let you start the ball
> rolling.
> http://www.gwr.arizona.edu/overcoming3.htm

Boomer note that 'metselaar' is a dutch word, 'bricklayer'.

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13:

Use.Netuser.de

And may you strive not to reply to people relying to alleged trolls
You just did you know!

"Mara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 00:43:15 -0000, Use.Netuser.de wrote:
:
: >May the OP strive to achieve just basic English Grammar.
: >The second post with URL may just be a little too complex for the OP
though
: >
:
: And may you strive not to reply to trolls.
:
: "You just did, you know."
:
: >
: >"Ks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
: >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: <snipped trollshit>
:
: --
: There are three types of people in this world - those who see the light,
: those who don't, and those who get a brief glance of it just as I slam
: the door in their face.

Brian H

Rob K said:

> Boomer wrote in
> <3fef693e$0$5089$(E-Mail Removed) ws.net> :
>> "a.metselaar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

>> Something I need to work on too. But I'll let you start the ball
>> rolling.
>> http://www.gwr.arizona.edu/overcoming3.htm

> Boomer note that 'metselaar' is a dutch word, 'bricklayer'.

If a chicken is an egglayer, what is a bricklayer?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Haven't you ever heard the term "**** a brick"?