Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > canon i350 printer

canon i350 printer

Ian Fraser

hi everyone,

I brought a canon i350 printer today, and have set it up
as the book told me to, but I keep getting the error message from the set up
cd that it can not find the usb
printer port and pulling out my hair - lol !

has anyone any ideas please ?

thanks

Ian

Sano

Uhh. Software first? Then plug in the printer?

If you did it the other way around, it's farked up. It can be fixed up
though.

I like to remove any other usb devices, the plugs, (98SE) when setting up
a new one.

"Ian Fraser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):