Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Eudora 6 Junk Filters

Eudora 6 Junk Filters

Jim PKP

HI all,

Just wondering if anyone has used the junk filters in Eudora 6 and if
they are any good??

Thanks

--
Jim PKP

why?

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 17:39:32 +0000, Jim PKP wrote:

>HI all,
>
>Just wondering if anyone has used the junk filters in Eudora 6 and if
>they are any good??

Could try asking in the group(s)

comp.mail.eudora
comp.mail.eudora.mac
comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows

Archive
<http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&newwindow=1&safe=off&group=comp.mail.eudora>

Searched English messages for
junk filters 6.0
group:comp.mail.eudora.*
group:comp.mail.eudora.*
in comp.mail.eudora.*

Results 1 - 10 of about 147. Search took 0.81 seconds.

Me

Chris Bee

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 17:39:32 +0000,"Jim PKP" posted ...

>Just wondering if anyone has used the junk filters in Eudora 6 and if
>they are any good??

My email addresses that attract the most spam I first check with
MailWasher. But spam that arrives at other addresses and checked by
Eudora is usually caught quite well and Eudora learns as it goes. For
example if Eudora mistakenly marks something incorrectly as junk or
misses some junk email, you just right click on the email with the mouse
and select either Junk or Not Junk and Eudora will move the email to the
correct mail box and won't make the same mistake again.
--

Chris

Junk Mail Filters SG Firefox 1 02-15-2006 05:34 AM
Eudora Message Filters Johnny Computer Support 3 11-18-2005 07:22 PM
Eudora won't load past the initial Eudora screen. It hangs there C. B. Computer Support 6 07-07-2005 01:45 AM
Canon: EF filters = EF-S filters? [blu|shark] Digital Photography 17 01-28-2004 10:04 AM
Adaptive Junk filters Scott McCarthy Firefox 3 10-17-2003 02:14 PM

Advertisments