Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Formatting

Formatting

si

I have a 'TIME' pc about 3yrs old and it looks like i will have to formatt
it,looking at the driver disc it has most things on there but also has alot
of other versions,as in it hasn't only got the drivers for my pc but other
versions of time ones as well,would it know which ones to put on or will i
have to pick them out?if i do is there a way of finding what mine has on it
before i formatt it?
Many Thanks.

Jerry G.

Rather than reformat the drive, did you consider to do some fixes? It will
take some work, but may be possible.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"si" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:5bcHb.11144$(E-Mail Removed)...
I have a 'TIME' pc about 3yrs old and it looks like i will have to formatt
it,looking at the driver disc it has most things on there but also has alot
of other versions,as in it hasn't only got the drivers for my pc but other
versions of time ones as well,would it know which ones to put on or will i
have to pick them out?if i do is there a way of finding what mine has on it
before i formatt it?
Many Thanks.

°Mike°

Windows is usually pretty good at choosing the correct drivers,
but you can always download Aida32, if you get stuck.
http://www.aida32.hu/aida32.php

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 09:22:06 -0000, in
<5bcHb.11144$(E-Mail Removed)>
si scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Weird formatting problems appearing only in Linux version of FireFox news@celticbear.com Firefox 5 12-30-2004 03:40 PM
Formatting Question Markus Firefox 13 10-23-2004 08:17 PM
Need formatting options menu for formatting hard drive Mark T. Computer Support 3 11-24-2003 11:50 PM
Re: Formatting string in WHERE clause Lee Simpson ASP .Net 0 07-18-2003 04:21 PM
Code formatting rules in editor thaneesh ASP .Net 0 07-02-2003 09:04 AM

Advertisments