Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Adaptec copier

Adaptec copier

not hereplease@not here.com

Win 98.
My P.C no longer has the Adaptec programme that came with the P.C.
I am looking to make copies of C.D etc, is it worth trying to get another
copy of Adaptec or are there better C D copying programmes out there such as
Nero.

PJB

"not hereplease@not here.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message
news:cAYGb.10874$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Win 98.
> My P.C no longer has the Adaptec programme that came with

the P.C.
> I am looking to make copies of C.D etc, is it worth trying

to get another
> copy of Adaptec or are there better C D copying programmes

out there such as
> Nero.

[personal opinion mode on}

Nero beats Adaptec/Roxio software hands down

[personal mode off]

P.

Šaz ©.

i personally use nero, its interface isnt as snazzy as easycd creator but in
my opinion it is a better burning program