Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I'm so confused..

I'm so confused..

yeehakcmh@yahoo.com

Why do some newsgroups absolutely insist
that we do not mention the name of a movie
in our requests, when most posters put the
full name of the movie right out there in the open..?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

> Why do some newsgroups absolutely insist
> that we do not mention the name of a movie
> in our requests, when most posters put the
> full name of the movie right out there in the open..?

This isn't a warez support group. Why don't you ask in one of those groups?

Juan Pérez

<(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> Why do some newsgroups absolutely insist
> that we do not mention the name of a movie
> in our requests, when most posters put the
> full name of the movie right out there in the open..?

Wy do,nt you ax thoes ppl that wont let you cos that ain,t fair to let
some an not uthers you could even beg if it comes down to that

--
Juan
R.B.

M Mullen

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 02:01:11 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

|> Why do some newsgroups absolutely insist
|> that we do not mention the name of a movie
|> in our requests, when most posters put the
|> full name of the movie right out there in the open..?

You pays your dime, and you takes your chances
--
,,
( "> w A friend will bail you out of jail!

yeehakcmh@yahoo.com

I have no idea what a Warez group is.

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> I have no idea what a Warez group is.

That's sad.

>>>Why do some newsgroups absolutely insist
>>>that we do not mention the name of a movie
>>>in our requests, when most posters put the
>>>full name of the movie right out there in the open..?

>>This isn't a warez support group. Why don't you ask in one of those groups?

Blinky the Shark

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Why do some newsgroups absolutely insist
> that we do not mention the name of a movie
> in our requests, when most posters put the
> full name of the movie right out there in the open..?

Ask in the groups you're talking about.

--
Blinky Linux RU 4892F
The Boulder Pledge http://blinkynet.net/spag/boulder.html

yeehakcmh@yahoo.com

I know..I'm a newbie.
I do know something about Warez....
1..You can download free or cheap programs there.
2..There's a whole site of programs and cracks.
3..Everybody wants to get on a Warez list.

>> I have no idea what a Warez group is.

>That's sad.

>>>This isn't a warez support group. Why don't you ask in one of those groups?

-= Hawk =-

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 17:11:01 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) scribbled:

>I do know something about Warez....

No, you don't.

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett