Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Yahoo! Mail & Outlook Express 6

Yahoo! Mail & Outlook Express 6

Steve

Does any one know how to configure a mail account in OE6 for web based
Yahoo! Mail
(eg. http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)) it would be nice to get all my web based accounts
without using IE, surfing to Yahoo! Mail site logging in, checking mail for
that account, logging out, log back into different account etc...
Bit long-winded I think!!

Merry Xmas!

spamless

Try Here http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/mail/pop/pop-06.html

news:bsenoj$nr2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does any one know how to configure a mail account in OE6 for web based
> Yahoo! Mail
> (eg. (E-Mail Removed)) it would be nice to get all my web based

accounts
> without using IE, surfing to Yahoo! Mail site logging in, checking mail

for
> that account, logging out, log back into different account etc...
> Bit long-winded I think!!
>
> Merry Xmas!

Steve

Thanks

news:bseodq$chttc$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...