Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Xmas day

Xmas day

Bryan

As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry and
peaceful Christmas.
And may your Gods be with you all.

Bryan

Rob K

"Bryan" wrote in <y7rGb.10235$(E-Mail Removed)> :
> As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
> So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry and
> peaceful Christmas.
> And may your Gods be with you all.
>
> Bryan

And a merry Christmas to you Bryan.

AbFab had the most original turkey stuffing: use whatever you want to
use for edible stuffing, then get hold of a pair of false teeth, clean
'em well and put it in the appropriate hole, in the turkey, that is.
According to the AbFab team, it makes the turkey look like your
Princess Anne in her younger years ;o)

Eew, Bollinger ....

And there was Rowan @kinson ...

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13:

Yddap

In news:y7rGb.10235$(E-Mail Removed),
Bryan <(E-Mail Removed)> opined:
> As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
> So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry and
> peaceful Christmas.
> And may your Gods be with you all.
>
> Bryan

Merry Crimble to all and sundry ( & Brian)

yddap

Bryan

"Rob K" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) nvalid
> "Bryan" wrote in <y7rGb.10235$(E-Mail Removed)> :
>> As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
>> So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry and
>> peaceful Christmas.
>> And may your Gods be with you all.
>>
>> Bryan

> And a merry Christmas to you Bryan.
>
> AbFab had the most original turkey stuffing: use whatever you want to
> use for edible stuffing, then get hold of a pair of false teeth, clean
> 'em well and put it in the appropriate hole, in the turkey, that is.
> According to the AbFab team, it makes the turkey look like your
> Princess Anne in her younger years ;o)
>
> Eew, Bollinger ....
>
> And there was Rowan @kinson ...

Saw it! rofl mbao!

Miggsee

Merry Christmas, Bryan! The best to you and yours!

"Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:y7rGb.10235$(E-Mail Removed)...
> As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
> So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry and
> peaceful Christmas.
> And may your Gods be with you all.
>
> Bryan

pcbutts1

And a merry Christmas to you Bryan.

"Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:y7rGb.10235$(E-Mail Removed)...
> As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
> So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry and
> peaceful Christmas.
> And may your Gods be with you all.
>
> Bryan

Juan Pérez

Bryan <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
> So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry and
> peaceful Christmas.
> And may your Gods be with you all.
>
> Bryan

I wish Peaceful Holidays to you, Bryan, and to everyone.

--
Juan

Juan Pérez

Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo, Mi Niña.

Miggsee <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> Merry Christmas, Bryan! The best to you and yours!
>
> "Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:y7rGb.10235$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
> > So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry
> > and peaceful Christmas.
> > And may your Gods be with you all.
> >
> > Bryan

--
Juan
R.B. deux
"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".

Boomer

"Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote message
news:y7rGb.10235$(E-Mail Removed):

> As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
> So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very
> merry and peaceful Christmas.
> And may your Gods be with you all.
>
> Bryan

Merry Christams, Bryan.