Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ho, Ho, Ho, My Ass....

Ho, Ho, Ho, My Ass....

Incantatrix

Peter J Ross <(E-Mail Removed)> <(E-Mail Removed)> :

>On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:37:08 GMT, -= Hawk =- wrote in alt.config:
>

>>My Christmas card(s) to you all:
>>
>>http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/...bah-humbug.jpg
>>
>>http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.gif
>>
>>http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.jpg

>You'll have to imagine mine.
>
>Think of a red-faced, obvious irate Santa Claus sitting at his
>computer typing furiously. On his monitor, the words "alt.config" and
>"Re: proposal" are legible.
>
>The caption reads:
>
>"What the **** do those bastards mean by 'Duplicates
>alt.fan.st-nicholas'???"
>
>Ho ho ho. Have a merry hangover tomorrow, people. I know I will.

TISNT!!!
or at least i hope so

Incantatrix

Peter J Ross <(E-Mail Removed)> <(E-Mail Removed)> :

>On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:37:08 GMT, -= Hawk =- wrote in alt.config:
>

>>My Christmas card(s) to you all:
>>
>>http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/...bah-humbug.jpg
>>
>>http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.gif
>>
>>http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.jpg

>You'll have to imagine mine.
>
>Think of a red-faced, obvious irate Santa Claus sitting at his
>computer typing furiously. On his monitor, the words "alt.config" and
>"Re: proposal" are legible.
>
>The caption reads:
>
>"What the **** do those bastards mean by 'Duplicates
>alt.fan.st-nicholas'???"

i would like to take the opportunity to raise a discussion in this NG.
or any other one.
we, in belgium, celebrate saint nicholas day by giving presents to the children at the sixth of
december.
Santa clause comes on christmas day. for everyone, not only the children.
I have always known santa clause as Joulupukkii (sp?) being of finish origin.
now, i just wondered, do you celebrate saint nicholas in UK or USA as well?

>Ho ho ho. Have a merry hangover tomorrow, people. I know I will.

i want to skip on this one, i am going for the day after the day after.

<falls with head on keyboard>

odioenohwpdgciqbdiougxoygcblqndfpamughgufhgbmq

-= Hawk =-

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 01:09:06 GMT, Peter J Ross
<(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:

>On the first day of Christmas, alt.config gave to me a message from -=
>Hawk =-:
>
>>On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:52:37 GMT, Peter J Ross
>><(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:
>>
>>>You'll have to imagine mine.

>>Imagine it? **** that, I'll MAKE it!
>>
>>http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/pjr.jpg

>You, sir, are a genius.

Fanks Used to compete at one of them photoshopping
sites...

>>>Think of a red-faced, obvious irate Santa Claus sitting at his
>>>computer typing furiously. On his monitor, the words "alt.config" and
>>>"Re: proposal" are legible.
>>>
>>>The caption reads:
>>>
>>>"What the **** do those bastards mean by 'Duplicates
>>>alt.fan.st-nicholas'???"

>>You'll have to imagine the smaller elf asking "Who's that
>>shpxurnq, Santa?"

>"Daddy, daddy, daddy... what is a 'Flonk'?"

"Mommy says she's going to lart you the next time there's
lipstick on your collar..."

>>>Ho ho ho. Have a merry hangover tomorrow, people. I know I will.

>>Piece on earth and good bud to man.....

>May your crop never wither (as we veterinarians say).

May there always be lead in your pencil and no saltpeter in your soup.

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

Miggsee

Merry Christmas, dear -=Hawk=-! Hey, I'll finally get to FL next week!

"-= Hawk =-" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> My Christmas card(s) to you all:
>
> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/...bah-humbug.jpg
>
> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.gif
>
> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.jpg
>

> --
>
> In my dreams the world is black
> and blood clots in pools around
> the corpses that litter the street
> and little children with knives
> lie in wait outside your door.

-= Hawk =-

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 22:32:36 -0500, "Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)>
scribbled:

>Merry Christmas, dear -=Hawk=-! Hey, I'll finally get to FL next week!

I'll alert the media! (and the border patrol <G>) Hey, at least they're
not saying it's going to be 30 all next week....

>"-= Hawk =-" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> My Christmas card(s) to you all:
>>
>> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/...bah-humbug.jpg
>>
>> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.gif
>>
>> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.jpg
>>

>> --
>>
>> In my dreams the world is black
>> and blood clots in pools around
>> the corpses that litter the street
>> and little children with knives
>> lie in wait outside your door.

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

-= Hawk =- wrote:

> My Christmas card(s) to you all:
>
> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/...bah-humbug.jpg
>
> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.gif
>
> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.jpg

The first one is a rerun, but the other two are good. I miss cat-daddy's
little elves at this time of year.

-= Hawk =-

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:29:11 -0500, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)>
scribbled:

>-= Hawk =- wrote:
>
>> My Christmas card(s) to you all:
>>
>> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/...bah-humbug.jpg
>>
>> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.gif
>>
>> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.jpg
>>

>The first one is a rerun, but the other two are good. I miss cat-daddy's

The first one is a 'classic' (and a contest winner <G>) and like
'It's a Wonderful Life' it'll be repeated every year

>little elves at this time of year.

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

Boomer

-= Hawk =- <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote message

> My Christmas card(s) to you all:

Bah humbug back at ya!

Miggsee

I could post it elsewhere! ~

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> -= Hawk =- wrote:
>
> > My Christmas card(s) to you all:
> >
> > http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/...bah-humbug.jpg
> >
> > http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.gif
> >
> > http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.jpg
> >

> The first one is a rerun, but the other two are good. I miss cat-daddy's
> little elves at this time of year.

BWHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!

Archived!!!!!

Happy Holly Dayz...;oD

-= Hawk =- <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following
words news:3lckuvsninvjf7ncp2rk4jkvapb8c62vdv@news-server:

@}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com