Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ho, Ho, Ho, My Ass....

Ho, Ho, Ho, My Ass....

-= Hawk =-

My Christmas card(s) to you all:

http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/...bah-humbug.jpg

http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.gif

http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.jpg

--

In my dreams the world is black
and blood clots in pools around

Rob K

"-= Hawk =-" wrote in <ed1kuv46mpmv5brpat9ni61cogv8d238io@news-server>
:
> My Christmas card(s) to you all:

LOL ! Tx -= Hawk =- and a merry Xmas to you too.

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13:

Paul - xxx

-= Hawk =- posted ...

> My Christmas card(s) to you all:
>
> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/...bah-humbug.jpg
>
> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.gif
>
> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.jpg

Heheheh .. Merry Christmas Hawk ..

--
Paul

2Rowdy

Message i.d.:<news:ed1kuv46mpmv5brpat9ni61cogv8d238io@news-server>,
by author -= Hawk =- aka <(E-Mail Removed)> inspired me,
> My Christmas card(s) to you all:
>
> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/...bah-humbug.jpg
>
> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.gif
>
> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.jpg

Thanks -=Hawk=-.
Great cards you have collected or did you make them yourselves?
Same wishes to you.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Ook u **** op de news:alt.nl.schandpaal belanden

Peter J Ross

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:37:08 GMT, -= Hawk =- wrote in alt.config:

>My Christmas card(s) to you all:
>
>http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/...bah-humbug.jpg
>
>http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.gif
>
>http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.jpg

You'll have to imagine mine.

Think of a red-faced, obvious irate Santa Claus sitting at his
computer typing furiously. On his monitor, the words "alt.config" and
"Re: proposal" are legible.

The caption reads:

"What the **** do those bastards mean by 'Duplicates
alt.fan.st-nicholas'???"

Ho ho ho. Have a merry hangover tomorrow, people. I know I will.

--
PJR

(Remove NOSPAM to reply)

-= Hawk =-

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 00:05:12 +0100, "2Rowdy" <(E-Mail Removed)>
scribbled:

>Message i.d.:<news:ed1kuv46mpmv5brpat9ni61cogv8d238io@news-server>,
>by author -= Hawk =- aka <(E-Mail Removed)> inspired me,
>> My Christmas card(s) to you all:
>>
>> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/...bah-humbug.jpg
>>
>> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.gif
>>
>> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.jpg

>Thanks -=Hawk=-.
>Great cards you have collected or did you make them yourselves?
>Same wishes to you.

Made/combined/animated/photoshoped by me.

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

-= Hawk =-

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:52:37 GMT, Peter J Ross
<(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:

Imagine it? **** that, I'll MAKE it!

http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/pjr.jpg

>Think of a red-faced, obvious irate Santa Claus sitting at his
>computer typing furiously. On his monitor, the words "alt.config" and
>"Re: proposal" are legible.
>
>The caption reads:
>
>"What the **** do those bastards mean by 'Duplicates
>alt.fan.st-nicholas'???"

You'll have to imagine the smaller elf asking "Who's that
shpxurnq, Santa?"

>Ho ho ho. Have a merry hangover tomorrow, people. I know I will.

Piece on earth and good bud to man.....

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

-= Hawk =-

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:03:51 +0100, Rob K <(E-Mail Removed)>
scribbled:

>"-= Hawk =-" wrote in <ed1kuv46mpmv5brpat9ni61cogv8d238io@news-server>
>:
>> My Christmas card(s) to you all:
>>

>LOL ! Tx -= Hawk =- and a merry Xmas to you too.

Glad you liked 'em

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

-= Hawk =-

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 22:48:56 -0000, "Paul - xxx"
<(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:

>-= Hawk =- posted ...
>
>> My Christmas card(s) to you all:
>>
>> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/...bah-humbug.jpg
>>
>> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.gif
>>
>> http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/santa.jpg

>Heheheh .. Merry Christmas Hawk ..

To you and yers too.

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

Peter J Ross

On the first day of Christmas, alt.config gave to me a message from -=
Hawk =-:

>On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:52:37 GMT, Peter J Ross
><(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:
>
>>You'll have to imagine mine.

>Imagine it? **** that, I'll MAKE it!
>
>http://voivod.members.easyspace.com/pjr.jpg

You, sir, are a genius.

>>Think of a red-faced, obvious irate Santa Claus sitting at his
>>computer typing furiously. On his monitor, the words "alt.config" and
>>"Re: proposal" are legible.
>>
>>The caption reads:
>>
>>"What the **** do those bastards mean by 'Duplicates
>>alt.fan.st-nicholas'???"

>You'll have to imagine the smaller elf asking "Who's that
>shpxurnq, Santa?"

"Daddy, daddy, daddy... what is a 'Flonk'?"

>>Ho ho ho. Have a merry hangover tomorrow, people. I know I will.

>Piece on earth and good bud to man.....

May your crop never wither (as we veterinarians say).

--
PJR

(Remove NOSPAM to reply)