Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Temporary Internet files

Temporary Internet files

zaqona

I have dual boot M.E. XP Also I have Opera & Internet Explorer on each.
On my M.E. side I can find my Temporary Internet files for both Opera &
Internet Explorer. But On XP I can't find any for XP. Could any one please
tell me where there supposed to be?

Harrison

C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:13:21 -0000, "zaqona" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I have dual boot M.E. XP Also I have Opera & Internet Explorer on each.
>On my M.E. side I can find my Temporary Internet files for both Opera &
>Internet Explorer. But On XP I can't find any for XP. Could any one please
>tell me where there supposed to be?

robert andrews

C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files
you will have to enable hidden file access
"Harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
> Files
>
> On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:13:21 -0000, "zaqona" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >I have dual boot M.E. XP Also I have Opera & Internet Explorer on each.
> >On my M.E. side I can find my Temporary Internet files for both Opera &
> >Internet Explorer. But On XP I can't find any for XP. Could any one

please
> >tell me where there supposed to be?

Support Joe

> C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
> Files
> you will have to enable hidden file access

"Thanx all!" I found them they were hidden. No wander I couldn't find them
in the first place.