Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ad-Aware update 01R240 23.12.2003

Ad-Aware update 01R240 23.12.2003

Brian H供

Ad-Aware update 01R240 23.12.2003

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/

CB

Brian H供 wrote:
|| Ad-Aware update 01R240 23.12.2003
|| --
|| www.absey-vine.co.uk/
|| www.absey-vine.co.uk/ad-aware/aaw6181.exe ver 6 build 181
|| www.absey-vine.co.uk/ad-aware/reflist.ref 01R240 23.12.2003

Update! not according to my Ad-Aware software! Today?

CB
--
Craven Bird News

http://mysite.freeserve.com/cravenbirds

Brian H供

CB said:

> Brian H供 wrote:
>>> Ad-Aware update 01R240 23.12.2003
>>>

>>> --
>>> www.absey-vine.co.uk/
>>> www.absey-vine.co.uk/ad-aware/aaw6181.exe ver 6 build 181
>>> www.absey-vine.co.uk/ad-aware/reflist.ref 01R240 23.12.2003

> Update! not according to my Ad-Aware software! Today?
>
> CB

Yep, I got it a few minutes prior to posting the message.

CB

Brian H供 wrote:
|| CB said:
||| Update! not according to my Ad-Aware software! Today?
||| CB
|| Yep, I got it a few minutes prior to posting the message.

Strange! Tried the automated update from the programme: No updates
available! I'm in the process of downloading from your link.

Probably, I'll need to manually download 'em Norton as well what a pain.

CB
--
Craven Bird News

http://mysite.freeserve.com/cravenbirds

Mara

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:35:24 -0000, CB wrote:

>Brian H供 wrote:
>|| Ad-Aware update 01R240 23.12.2003
>|| --
>|| www.absey-vine.co.uk/
>|| www.absey-vine.co.uk/ad-aware/aaw6181.exe ver 6 build 181
>|| www.absey-vine.co.uk/ad-aware/reflist.ref 01R240 23.12.2003
>
>Update! not according to my Ad-Aware software! Today?

From my copy, just now:

New reference-file available!
Build: 01R240 23.12.2003, date:23.12.2003
Download and install this file?

"yes."

--
You don't change the way people think by changing what they say.
You change the way people think with HEADLESS CHARRED BODIES FLY-

Brian H供

CB said:

> Brian H供 wrote:

>>> Yep, I got it a few minutes prior to posting the message.

> Strange! Tried the automated update from the programme: No updates
> available! I'm in the process of downloading from your link.
>
> Probably, I'll need to manually download 'em Norton as well what a pain.
>
> CB

It happened to me a few times too, others were able to get the updates where I
couldn't.
Hence I give a link to the latest file in my sig.

CB

Brian H供 wrote:
|| CB said:
||| Update! not according to my Ad-Aware software! Today?
||| CB
|| Yep, I got it a few minutes prior to posting the message.

Oops, forget the last messages I use the Pro programme not the personal
version so it's up to date IMHO.

CB
--
Craven Bird News

http://mysite.freeserve.com/cravenbirds

trout

CB wrote:

> Brian H供 wrote:

>>> Yep, I got it a few minutes prior to posting the message.

> Oops, forget the last messages I use the Pro programme not the
> personal version so it's up to date IMHO.
>
> CB

So; do you believe that your paid version got the latest definitions
*before* they cut them loose for the free-loaders? Or the program
version just doesn't need updating so often?
--
"Just curious."

joevan

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:15:21 -0000, "Brian H鹿漏"
<(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

>Ad-Aware update 01R240 23.12.2003

I just did the auto update and it installed it in the wink of an eye.
Santa must be close by. )
joevan

Rick

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 15:05:44 GMT, joevan <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:15:21 -0000, "Brian H供"
><(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Ad-Aware update 01R240 23.12.2003

>I just did the auto update and it installed it in the wink of an eye.
>Santa must be close by. )
>joevan

Will someone tell me how to install serial or crack. Thanks