Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Please Help! Can not receive mail?

Please Help! Can not receive mail?

Ronald Rudat

Although some people are trying to be helpful, this is not really helping
me to retrieve my mail. I get the error message 3280.

Any way I need help and perhaps its in my accounts folder? For incoming mail

Can anyone help?

Sorry for putting caps on. There is nothing meant by it, I'm not yelling to
anything like that. I suppose I use caps so people can read my messages much
more clearly.

Thanks,

Ron

Brian H

Ronald Rudat said:

> Although some people are trying to be helpful, this is not really helping
> me to retrieve my mail. I get the error message 3280.
>

> Any way I need help and perhaps its in my accounts folder? For incoming mail
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> Sorry for putting caps on. There is nothing meant by it, I'm not yelling to
> anything like that. I suppose I use caps so people can read my messages much
> more clearly.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Ron

Stop posting the same thing over and over, and posting with red font won't help
either, in fact red causes *me* problems.

-= Hawk =-

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 15:56:01 GMT, Ronald Rudat <(E-Mail Removed)>
scribbled:

>Can anyone help?

Not if you keep starting new threads about the same
thing.

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

Steven Pilbeam

Please Help! Can not receive mail?
"Ronald Rudat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BC0DCFCE.2563%(E-Mail Removed)...
Although some people are trying to be helpful, this is not really
helping me to retrieve my mail. I get the error message 3280.

Any way I need help and perhaps its in my accounts folder? For incoming
mail

Can anyone help?

Sorry for putting caps on. There is nothing meant by it, I'm not yelling
anything like that. I suppose I use caps so people can read my messages
much
more clearly.

Thanks,

Ron

Check your settings ! http://faq.comcast.net/faq/query.jsp?name=17686
Error -3280... "Could not retreive mail from the account, a connection
failure has occured..."

rssantore

Please Help! Can not receive mail? this is not really helping me to retrieve my mail. I get the error message 3280.

i need help in sending email i dont now how