Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ATA 133 HD on a ATA 100 Board

ATA 133 HD on a ATA 100 Board

buffy

Am I right in thinking that the HD will only function at the speed the board
supports and wont cause any other problems?

Thanks

MrToad

"buffy" <stuart@(E-Mail Removed)> Ran in the back door
and shouted news:bs9825$i3i$(E-Mail Removed):

> Am I right in thinking that the HD will only function at the speed the
> board supports and wont cause any other problems?
>
> Thanks

Yes.

--
MrToad

mhicaoidh

Taking a moment's reflection, buffy mused:

| Am I right in thinking that the HD will only function at the speed the
| board supports and wont cause any other problems?

Yes. Assuming your board also supports the size of the drive.