Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > BOOT SEQUENCE (how to change boot sequence)

BOOT SEQUENCE (how to change boot sequence)

°Mike°

Use the [Page Up] and [Page Down] keys. You should be
looking to change it to 'CD, A, C' or 'A, CD, C'.

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 20:45:25 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
bird scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

bird

Thanks mike will give it a try.

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 05:10:46 +0000, °Mike°
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Use the [Page Up] and [Page Down] keys. You should be
>looking to change it to 'CD, A, C' or 'A, CD, C'.
>

>On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 20:45:25 -0500, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> bird scrawled:
>
>> Hi all i am new to this stuff.I have been told to change my boot
>>sequence from looking in A drive at bootup to my CDROM so i will be
>>able to boot from my CD ROM..I had a look at my setup in the bios and
>>what i see is this. A,C which make my machine look in A and
>>then C. My question is how do i change it to look in the CDROM, C, A
>>any help please. TIA

°Mike°

You're welcome.

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:37:30 -0500, in