Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Googles DROP DOWN MENU IS A HASSLE

Googles DROP DOWN MENU IS A HASSLE

Greg1951

Hi,
I am having a problem, everytime I try to copy and paste something
to put into the search bar at Google, I get this silly ( I know it may
be helpful for others,sorry) drop down bar that either refuses to
close or puts in something other then what I cut and pasted into the
bar. This drop down menu is a hassle, is there someway to shut it off
or make it so it is not so easily opened?? I get tired of cutting and
pasting my words that I want to search for, and having it replaced by
the drop down stuff that I had already searched for.......anyone else
having this problem too??

RDS

It is called Auto Complete and can be adjusted via TOOLS/INTERNET
OPTIONS/CONTENT/AUTO COMPLETE.

Roger

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...