Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to configure Dell 15" UXGA laptop screen to larger text size?

How to configure Dell 15" UXGA laptop screen to larger text size?

fgnight@hotmail.com

Hi all!

I just got an Inspiron 5150 from Dell, it has a 15' UXGA (1600x1200)
screen. Running it at a non-native resolution makes it look bad but
running it at full resolution makes everything too small on the
screen. I am running Windows XP on it and I do know of the font size
"normal, large, extra large" setting in screen properties panel. The
problem is that it really only increases text on the desktop and not
in every program menu. is there some sort of a screen profile for
dells with their huge screen resolution???

Thanks

°Mike°

Right click on the desktop, choose 'Properties', then the
'Appearance' tab. Press the 'Advanced' button and
set each 'Item' to the size, colour, etc. that you want.

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:16:43 +0000, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) scrawled:

--