Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Doctor Who In America

Doctor Who In America

Many American PBS channels are not airing Doctor Who. Right now, cable
subscribers recieve the BBC America channel. If you would like to see Doctor
Who, old, and soon to be, new episodes, on a regular basis on the BBC
America channel. Please sign this petition. When your done send it to
everyone you know. If we don't recieve enough online signatures. They will
just past it over. Just click the link below and take a look. If you decide
to sign after you have taken a look. You are doing a great service. The
service of expanding the fan base of potinually one of the greatest
televison shows. So lets convince the BBC that America has fans too.

--
Thanks,
C. Michael Gambrell

Bring the Doctor to America
http://drwhopetition.izhere.com/

Harrison

I live in America and I *don't* want Dr. Who to be aired here.
Where's that petition?

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:21:48 GMT, <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Many American PBS channels are not airing Doctor Who. Right now, cable
>subscribers recieve the BBC America channel. If you would like to see Doctor
>Who, old, and soon to be, new episodes, on a regular basis on the BBC
>America channel. Please sign this petition. When your done send it to
>everyone you know. If we don't recieve enough online signatures. They will
>just past it over. Just click the link below and take a look. If you decide
>to sign after you have taken a look. You are doing a great service. The
>service of expanding the fan base of potinually one of the greatest
>televison shows. So lets convince the BBC that America has fans too.

Barry

Would that be because "Dr Who" can do the things other Americans can
not?
Would you change your mind if the BBC renamed it Dr. YankyWho and used
an obsolete 737 instead of an old blue Police Box?

Barry

"Harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> I live in America and I *don't* want Dr. Who to be aired here.
> Where's that petition?

馣s

Yank my doodle, it's a dandy...

"Barry" <bernard.verona@(Unwanted)cgocable.ca> wrote in message
news:CUlFb.22662$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Would that be because "Dr Who" can do the things other Americans can
> not?
> Would you change your mind if the BBC renamed it Dr. YankyWho and used
> an obsolete 737 instead of an old blue Police Box?
>
> Barry
>

> "Harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I live in America and I *don't* want Dr. Who to be aired here.
> > Where's that petition?

Brian H供

Barry said:

> Would that be because "Dr Who" can do the things other Americans can
> not?
> Would you change your mind if the BBC renamed it Dr. YankyWho and used
> an obsolete 737 instead of an old blue Police Box?
>
> Barry

Doesn't the American Dr fly in Air Force One?
A limit of 12 morphs and there could be problems keeping things going.

> "Harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I live in America and I *don't* want Dr. Who to be aired here.
>> Where's that petition?

Richard

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0xlFb.3469$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> Many American PBS channels are not airing Doctor Who. Right now, cable
> subscribers recieve the BBC America channel. If you would like to see

Doctor
> Who, old, and soon to be, new episodes, on a regular basis on the BBC
> America channel. Please sign this petition.

Online petitions are not worth the paper they are written on.

Blinky the Shark

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

It's a sad commentary on the 'net that when I read the subject field, I
thought this was going to be from Scammer Who In Nigeria, looking for
Rich Guy Who In US -- to rip off.

--
Blinky Linux RU 4892F
The Boulder Pledge http://blinkynet.net/spag/boulder.html

Brian H供

Blinky the Shark said:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> It's a sad commentary on the 'net that when I read the subject field, I
> thought this was going to be from Scammer Who In Nigeria, looking for
> Rich Guy Who In US -- to rip off.

LOL

Harrison

You do realize that Dr. Who is a fictional character, don't you?

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:46:58 GMT, "Barry"
<bernard.verona@(Unwanted)cgocable.ca> wrote:

>Would that be because "Dr Who" can do the things other Americans can
>not?
>Would you change your mind if the BBC renamed it Dr. YankyWho and used
>an obsolete 737 instead of an old blue Police Box?
>
>Barry
>

>"Harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> I live in America and I *don't* want Dr. Who to be aired here.
>> Where's that petition?

Harrison

No. The American Dr., in a generic sense, makes the vast majority of
the worlds' medical and technological breakthroughs.
The American Soldier keeps European cities such as London and Paris
from becoming Nazi German or Soviet slums.

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:14:29 -0000, "Brian H供"
<(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

>Barry said:
>
>> Would that be because "Dr Who" can do the things other Americans can
>> not?
>> Would you change your mind if the BBC renamed it Dr. YankyWho and used
>> an obsolete 737 instead of an old blue Police Box?
>>
>> Barry

>Doesn't the American Dr fly in Air Force One?
>A limit of 12 morphs and there could be problems keeping things going.
>

>> "Harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> I live in America and I *don't* want Dr. Who to be aired here.
>>> Where's that petition?

America, Sweet America - I want to be there ! Zogby MCSE 188 08-15-2004 03:42 AM
Norton Disk Doctor SWE MCSE 5 12-03-2003 09:38 PM
PC Doctor online & Previous post Steve 'Wacko' Computer Support 8 11-06-2003 08:26 AM
PC Bug Doctor A S Hamilton Computer Support 1 10-18-2003 11:29 AM
Doctor HTML: How many free single-page checks per day? Jack Crane HTML 4 10-08-2003 09:46 PM

Advertisments