Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Floppy and zip disks

Floppy and zip disks

Rick

Has anyone come up with a virus that attacks Floppy and zip
and CD rom drives.?? I cannot find a virus but cannot access these
drives.The only thing I have had lately is spyware but was able to get
rid of that. Thanks

meeeeee

> Has anyone come up with a virus that attacks Floppy and zip
> and CD rom drives.?? I cannot find a virus but cannot access these
> drives.The only thing I have had lately is spyware but was able to get
> rid of that. Thanks

Look in you Device Manager, under My Computer test properties If they are
not there, try looking in your BIOS to see if they are still enabled, some
times the tick becomes un-ticked.
I'm sure others can give you better advice than me, but at least you have a
reply.

---
That poor Lally, must be in a right state.
The amount of people that go Do-Lally.