Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > please do not post test messages to this news group

please do not post test messages to this news group

Evelyn

please do not post test messages to this news group as it wastes valuable bandwidth
The owner of this group

Brian H供

Evelyn said:

> please do not post test messages to this news group as it wastes valuable
> bandwidth The owner of this group

Yeah right, you don't take full ownership of this group until I have banked and
cleared your cheque.
Thank you
Have a nice day

CJ

This is a TEST

ICee

CJ wrote:
> This is a TEST

Idiot.

Gray Ghost

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Evelyn) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> please do not post test messages to this news group as it wastes
> valuable bandwidth The owner of this group

Weird, so that means we have to pay for this group now? Since when are you
in charge?

Boomer???

Bryan

"Gray Ghost" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> (E-Mail Removed) (Evelyn) wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>
>> please do not post test messages to this news group as it wastes
>> valuable bandwidth The owner of this group

> Weird, so that means we have to pay for this group now? Since when
> are you in charge?
>
> Boomer???

Walkabout methinks!

Boomer

"Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:8u6Fb.7445$(E-Mail Removed):

> "Gray Ghost" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> (E-Mail Removed) (Evelyn) wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>>
>>> please do not post test messages to this news group as it wastes
>>> valuable bandwidth The owner of this group

>> Weird, so that means we have to pay for this group now? Since when
>> are you in charge?
>>
>> Boomer???

> Walkabout methinks!

In a few minutes.

Ta.

Bryan

news:3fe4fc89$0$5096$(E-Mail Removed) eenews.net
> "Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:8u6Fb.7445$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> "Gray Ghost" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> (E-Mail Removed) (Evelyn) wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

>>> Weird, so that means we have to pay for this group now? Since when
>>> are you in charge?
>>>
>>> Boomer???

>> Walkabout methinks!
>>

> In a few minutes.
>
> Ta.

I'll see you at the golden pond!

PrecedentHalo

can i become a group moderator
"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
news:cq_Eb.7223$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Evelyn said:
>
> > please do not post test messages to this news group as it wastes

valuable
> > bandwidth The owner of this group

> Yeah right, you don't take full ownership of this group until I have

banked and
> cleared your cheque.
> Thank you
> Have a nice day

Brian H供

PrecedentHalo said:

> can i become a group moderator

Sure, you need to send me $60,000, and wait until I turn it into $6 for you
though.