Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Shockwave?

Shockwave?

meeeeee

Can any one please tell me how I can save a Shockwave Christmas file, that
I've just got in? So as to put on a disk to send to a friend.

Windows XP user..

---
That poor Lally, must be in a right state.
The amount of people that go Do-Lally.

°Mike°

Some Shockwave files will only play on the system that downloaded
it. It's better if you send your friend the link.

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:11:50 -0000, in
<bs00kg$84spr$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
meeeeee scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

IC

meeeeee wrote:
> Can any one please tell me how I can save a Shockwave Christmas file,
> that I've just got in? So as to put on a disk to send to a friend.
>
> Windows XP user..

Go to the Temporary Internet Files folder and copy the shockwave file to
somewhere else (like on drive C or any folder). It will have the MS IE
icon and will be a .swf file.