Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Router installation problems

Router installation problems

Brian H供

I have just taken delivery of a router and am having trouble getting it
installed and fitted to my pc.
When I plug it in and turn it on it makes a very loud "whirring" noise, and this
noise seems to change pitch/speed.
I can't find anywhere on the case to plug in cables.
What's going on here?

It's a Bosch POF500A

TIA

Alien Zord

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
news:3tCEb.6433$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have just taken delivery of a router and am having trouble getting it
> installed and fitted to my pc.
> When I plug it in and turn it on it makes a very loud "whirring" noise,

and this
> noise seems to change pitch/speed.
> I can't find anywhere on the case to plug in cables.
> What's going on here?
>
> It's a Bosch POF500A

Just fit a large TCT bit, stick it up your **** and press the ON/OFF switch.

sunny

youve just told us! .......its making a very loud "whirring" noise, and this
noise seems to change pitch/speed!

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
news:3tCEb.6433$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have just taken delivery of a router and am having trouble getting it
> installed and fitted to my pc.
> When I plug it in and turn it on it makes a very loud "whirring" noise,

and this
> noise seems to change pitch/speed.
> I can't find anywhere on the case to plug in cables.
> What's going on here?
>
> It's a Bosch POF500A
>
> TIA

Brian H供

sunny said:

> youve just told us! .......its making a very loud "whirring" noise, and this
> noise seems to change pitch/speed!

Maybe I should have bought the one with the 32 bits set?

> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
> news:3tCEb.6433$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I have just taken delivery of a router and am having trouble getting it
>> installed and fitted to my pc.
>> When I plug it in and turn it on it makes a very loud "whirring" noise, and
>> this noise seems to change pitch/speed.
>> I can't find anywhere on the case to plug in cables.
>> What's going on here?
>>
>> It's a Bosch POF500A
>>
>> TIA

Idon Otcare

Try some duct tape... rolled tightly around the trigger thingie and it will
hold a constant whir @ 27,500 rpms.

Should correct your problems..... if you use a 2.0 co-phased raid array...on
your IDE card.

BTW a bit of aluminum foil tightly rolled into equal spheres might also
deaden the db level of the quasi multiport dns report.....

--
(Microsoft is a criminal company that has been found guilty of antitrust
violations by both the U.S. District Court and the U.S. Court of Appeals.)
"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
news:3tCEb.6433$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have just taken delivery of a router and am having trouble getting it
> installed and fitted to my pc.
> When I plug it in and turn it on it makes a very loud "whirring" noise,

and this
> noise seems to change pitch/speed.
> I can't find anywhere on the case to plug in cables.
> What's going on here?
>
> It's a Bosch POF500A
>
> TIA

---