Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > The Canon i350 Inkjet Printer

The Canon i350 Inkjet Printer

Ian Fraser

I am thinking of buying The Canon i350 Inkjet Printer as
a new printer for my computer.

does anyone have this printer or use one as was wondering how good it is ?

thanks

Ian

Micio

"Ian Fraser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am thinking of buying The Canon i350 Inkjet Printer as
> a new printer for my computer.
>
> does anyone have this printer or use one as was wondering how

good it is ?

> thanks
>
> Ian

=======================================
Hello Ian !
I have a Canon Printer i560 for about a month now
and I am happy with it .
There is a website called <fixyourownprinter.com>
I visited this site a couple of times it very helpful,
before you buy and after for maintenance purposes.
By visiting the above website I lernt that by replacing
ink cartridges with compatibles will damage the print head
or stop printing on same brand models only.
One more thing I want to share with you and this News G.
My last printer was still unter warranty when I had to scrap it,
while I was using the original ink cartridges I had no Problema.
When I replaced with compatables Ink cartridges then I had
a PROBLEMA there was 1/8 of an inch of ink left in the cartridges
when the print head clogged up and stopped printing.
Good Luck Ian. Micio.