Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Speakers buzzing

Speakers buzzing

-->@@

The speakers on my Dad's computer begin to buzz with the computer turned
off.

Does anyone know what causes this, or how to stop it (short of cutting off
the surge protector that the speakers are plugged into)?

JaHoo

John Holmes

-->@@<-- came up with this:

> The speakers on my Dad's computer begin to buzz with the computer
> turned off.
>
> Does anyone know what causes this, or how to stop it (short of cutting
> off the surge protector that the speakers are plugged into)?
>
> JaHoo

Use a grounded wall-outlet to connect the PC to the mains.

--
John Holmes, dead, ex-porn star and murderer..

"It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."