Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cannot load "IMM32.dll"

Cannot load "IMM32.dll"

Martyn

I recently start getting a "Load Failed" error window with the message
written in subject when I try to open a web page for editting with MS Front
Page. My OS is Windows98SE and have MS Office 2000. Can anyone help me
please?
Emre CAKIR

°Mike°

"Imm32.dll" Error Message Installing or Running a Program

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 21:13:31 +0200, in
<brqa03$6akiq$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
Martyn scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Martyn

Thanks for the reply Mike. I followed the instructions and did a system file
check as proposed on the help page. Windows reported a changed file and I
let it to be replaced with the original. But the trouble still continues. It
looks like the problem is associated with Office2000 files and not with
windows. I haven't got the OfficeCD with me so I cannot do a complete
re-install. Any ideas for a solution?...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Imm32.dll" Error Message Installing or Running a Program
>

> On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 21:13:31 +0200, in
> <brqa03$6akiq$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
> Martyn scrawled:
>
> >I recently start getting a "Load Failed" error window with the message
> >written in subject when I try to open a web page for editting with MS

Front
> >Page. My OS is Windows98SE and have MS Office 2000. Can anyone help me
> >please?
> >Emre CAKIR
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

I don't use MS Office programs, but I would suggest uninstalling Office,
cleaning up your system -- see my signature -- and then re-install
Office.

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:22:19 +0200, in
<brqe1j$6fsj3$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
Martyn scrawled:

>Thanks for the reply Mike. I followed the instructions and did a system file
>check as proposed on the help page. Windows reported a changed file and I
>let it to be replaced with the original. But the trouble still continues. It
>looks like the problem is associated with Office2000 files and not with
>windows. I haven't got the OfficeCD with me so I cannot do a complete
>re-install. Any ideas for a solution?...

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance

Martyn

Thanks Mike.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I don't use MS Office programs, but I would suggest uninstalling Office,
> cleaning up your system -- see my signature -- and then re-install
> Office.
>

> On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:22:19 +0200, in
> <brqe1j$6fsj3$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
> Martyn scrawled:
>
> >Thanks for the reply Mike. I followed the instructions and did a system

file
> >check as proposed on the help page. Windows reported a changed file and I
> >let it to be replaced with the original. But the trouble still continues.

It
> >looks like the problem is associated with Office2000 files and not with
> >windows. I haven't got the OfficeCD with me so I cannot do a complete
> >re-install. Any ideas for a solution?...

> <snip>
>
> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

You're welcome.

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 07:19:29 +0200, in
<brrde3$6dit9$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
Martyn scrawled: