Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Kazaa Lite ++

Kazaa Lite ++

-= Hawk =-

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:02:06 +0100, "Ron Nijboer"
<(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:

>Sorry, I made a mistake, sent the wrong text.
>The information regarding avoiding spam, you referred to, is not quite clear
>to me.
>Can you please tell me how to send an e-mail without having my e-address
>stated? Thank you.

This isn't email, this is usenet.

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

-= Hawk =-

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:19:30 +0100, "Ron Nijboer"
<(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:

>Thank you. If you are really interested, send me your e-mail address and I

Why? Are you afraid to discuss them here?

>could send you 6 pages with information about the things I expect to learn
>from help.

For ****'s sake, it's a P2P sharing program, and completely
self explanitory.

>Did you really miss the point that I only used ONE version of the program
>with a working help function?

Did you miss the point where I said you've USED at least two
version of the program and asked why after USING at least
two versions of the program would you need a help file for
something as simplistic as a P2P application?

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

SlowwHand

"Ron Nijboer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3fe080a2$0$3371$(E-Mail Removed). nl...
> I had troubles with the program "Kazaa Lite ++", therefore removed it and
> downloaded a newer version "Kazaa K++". This program works allwright but I
> am missing the help function. When I click the help function a message
> appears that the appropiate web address is not obtainable.
> Can anybody tell me how I can cure this error? Thanks in anticipation.
> Ron
>
> I believe KazaaLite is history.

Ron Nijboer

I think so too. But as long as Kazaa K++ v.2.4.0 is working....and does not
swear.
Ron

"SlowwHand" <Don'(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Ron Nijboer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:3fe080a2$0$3371$(E-Mail Removed). nl...
> > I had troubles with the program "Kazaa Lite ++", therefore removed it

and
> > downloaded a newer version "Kazaa K++". This program works allwright but

> > am missing the help function. When I click the help function a message
> > appears that the appropiate web address is not obtainable.
> > Can anybody tell me how I can cure this error? Thanks in anticipation.
> > Ron
> >
> > I believe KazaaLite is history.

-= Hawk =-

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 08:22:18 -0600, "SlowwHand"
<Don'(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:

>"Ron Nijboer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:3fe080a2$0$3371$(E-Mail Removed) .nl...
>> I had troubles with the program "Kazaa Lite ++", therefore removed it and
>> downloaded a newer version "Kazaa K++". This program works allwright but I
>> am missing the help function. When I click the help function a message
>> appears that the appropiate web address is not obtainable.
>> Can anybody tell me how I can cure this error? Thanks in anticipation.
>> Ron
>>
>> I believe KazaaLite is history.

Please don't precede your replies with a quote marker.

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

SQL, lite lite lite Aaron Brady Python 15 01-01-2009 10:17 PM
Kazaa Lite jeg Computer Support 2 10-16-2003 01:48 PM
kazaa (lite) fgphotog Computer Support 4 09-07-2003 09:51 PM
What is Kazaa lite?? nade Computer Support 6 08-13-2003 01:31 AM
Serious - Kazaa-lite and sound problems slumpy Computer Support 22 07-17-2003 10:09 PM

Advertisments