Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Kazaa Lite ++

Kazaa Lite ++

Ron Nijboer

I had troubles with the program "Kazaa Lite ++", therefore removed it and
downloaded a newer version "Kazaa K++". This program works allwright but I
am missing the help function. When I click the help function a message
appears that the appropiate web address is not obtainable.
Can anybody tell me how I can cure this error? Thanks in anticipation.
Ron

Senti

"Ron Nijboer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3fe080a2$0$3371$(E-Mail Removed). nl...
> I had troubles with the program "Kazaa Lite ++", therefore removed it and
> downloaded a newer version "Kazaa K++". This program works allwright but I
> am missing the help function. When I click the help function a message
> appears that the appropiate web address is not obtainable.
> Can anybody tell me how I can cure this error? Thanks in anticipation.

Sounds to me like the Help button just opens up a webpage on the Kazaa Lite
site. If that's so, then the button won't work anymore because Sharman
Networks (owners of Kazaa Media Desktop) is forcing all the Kazza Lite sites
down.

More info at:

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/business/leg...9118350,00.htm
http://slashdot.org/articles/03/12/0...tid=153&tid=99

....and so on. Search Google News if you want more links...

Rob K

"Ron Nijboer" wrote in
<3fe080a2$0$3371$(E-Mail Removed) > :
> I had troubles with the program "Kazaa Lite ++", therefore removed it and
> downloaded a newer version "Kazaa K++". This program works allwright but I
> am missing the help function. When I click the help function a message
> appears that the appropiate web address is not obtainable.
> Can anybody tell me how I can cure this error? Thanks in anticipation.
> Ron

You're posting on usenet with a real -and I assume, your own, - E-mail
address. Spam is heading your way .....

http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html

My E-mail address in ROT-13:

KnightTripper

If you have Kazaa Lite K++ version 2.4.3 the help should work because the
help file is installed on your PC and doesn't need to connect to a website.

KnightTripper

"Ron Nijboer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3fe080a2$0$3371$(E-Mail Removed). nl...
> I had troubles with the program "Kazaa Lite ++", therefore removed it and
> downloaded a newer version "Kazaa K++". This program works allwright but I
> am missing the help function. When I click the help function a message
> appears that the appropiate web address is not obtainable.
> Can anybody tell me how I can cure this error? Thanks in anticipation.
> Ron

Ron Nijboer

I had Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3 (with working help function) but this program frequently caused an error. That's the reason why I am using Kazaa K++ now, giving no errors but with an ineffective help function. With installing Kazaa K++ I expected to install help too.
Ron

"KnightTripper" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht news:Iw8Eb.1365$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> If you have Kazaa Lite K++ version 2.4.3 the help should work because the
> help file is installed on your PC and doesn't need to connect to a website.
>
> KnightTripper
>
> "Ron Nijboer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:3fe080a2$0$3371$(E-Mail Removed). nl...
> > I had troubles with the program "Kazaa Lite ++", therefore removed it and
> > downloaded a newer version "Kazaa K++". This program works allwright but I
> > am missing the help function. When I click the help function a message
> > appears that the appropiate web address is not obtainable.
> > Can anybody tell me how I can cure this error? Thanks in anticipation.
> > Ron

Ron Nijboer

Subject: Re: Kazaa Lite ++

I had Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3 (with working help function) but this program
frequently caused an error. That's the reason why I am using Kazaa K++ now,
giving no errors but with an ineffective help function. With installing
Kazaa K++ I expected to install help too.
Ron

"Rob K" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) nvalid...
> "Ron Nijboer" wrote in
> <3fe080a2$0$3371$(E-Mail Removed) > :
> > I had troubles with the program "Kazaa Lite ++", therefore removed it

and
> > downloaded a newer version "Kazaa K++". This program works allwright but

> > am missing the help function. When I click the help function a message
> > appears that the appropiate web address is not obtainable.
> > Can anybody tell me how I can cure this error? Thanks in anticipation.
> > Ron

> You're posting on usenet with a real -and I assume, your own, - E-mail
> address. Spam is heading your way .....
>
> http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html
> http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
>
> --
> My E-mail address in ROT-13:
> (E-Mail Removed)

Ron Nijboer

Sorry, but the information you referred to is not quite clear to me. Can you
please tell me how to avoid that my email-address is mentioned? Thanks
Ron

"Rob K" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) nvalid...
> "Ron Nijboer" wrote in
> <3fe080a2$0$3371$(E-Mail Removed) > :
> > I had troubles with the program "Kazaa Lite ++", therefore removed it

and
> > downloaded a newer version "Kazaa K++". This program works allwright but

> > am missing the help function. When I click the help function a message
> > appears that the appropiate web address is not obtainable.
> > Can anybody tell me how I can cure this error? Thanks in anticipation.
> > Ron

> You're posting on usenet with a real -and I assume, your own, - E-mail
> address. Spam is heading your way .....
>
> http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html
> http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
>
> --
> My E-mail address in ROT-13:
> (E-Mail Removed)

-= Hawk =-

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:38:24 +0100, "Ron Nijboer"
<(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:

>I had Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3 (with working help function) but this program frequently caused an error. That's the reason why I am using Kazaa K++ now, giving no errors but with an ineffective help function. With installing Kazaa K++ I expected to install help too.

Since you've used at least two versions of the
program what in gods name do you need a help
file for?

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

Ron Nijboer

Sorry, I made a mistake, sent the wrong text.
The information regarding avoiding spam, you referred to, is not quite clear
to me.
Can you please tell me how to send an e-mail without having my e-address
stated? Thank you.
Ron

"Ron Nijboer" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:3fe18665$0$3372$(E-Mail Removed). nl...

> Subject: Re: Kazaa Lite ++
>

> I had Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3 (with working help function) but this program
> frequently caused an error. That's the reason why I am using Kazaa K++

now,
> giving no errors but with an ineffective help function. With installing
> Kazaa K++ I expected to install help too.
> Ron
>
> "Rob K" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> news:(E-Mail Removed) nvalid...
> > "Ron Nijboer" wrote in
> > <3fe080a2$0$3371$(E-Mail Removed) > :
> > > I had troubles with the program "Kazaa Lite ++", therefore removed it

> and
> > > downloaded a newer version "Kazaa K++". This program works allwright

but
> > > am missing the help function. When I click the help function a message
> > > appears that the appropiate web address is not obtainable.
> > > Can anybody tell me how I can cure this error? Thanks in anticipation.
> > > Ron

> > You're posting on usenet with a real -and I assume, your own, - E-mail
> > address. Spam is heading your way .....
> >
> > http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html
> > http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
> >
> > --
> > My E-mail address in ROT-13:
> > (E-Mail Removed)

Ron Nijboer

Thank you. If you are really interested, send me your e-mail address and I
could send you 6 pages with information about the things I expect to learn
from help.
Did you really miss the point that I only used ONE version of the program
with a working help function?
Merry Christmas.
Ron

"-= Hawk =-" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:38:24 +0100, "Ron Nijboer"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:
>
> >I had Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3 (with working help function) but this program

frequently caused an error. That's the reason why I am using Kazaa K++ now,
giving no errors but with an ineffective help function. With installing
Kazaa K++ I expected to install help too.

> Since you've used at least two versions of the
> program what in gods name do you need a help
> file for?
>
> --
> 'What Profiteth It A Kingdom If The Oxen Be Deflated?'
> Riddles II, v3
> - T. Pratchett

SQL, lite lite lite Aaron Brady Python 15 01-01-2009 10:17 PM
Kazaa Lite jeg Computer Support 2 10-16-2003 01:48 PM
kazaa (lite) fgphotog Computer Support 4 09-07-2003 09:51 PM
What is Kazaa lite?? nade Computer Support 6 08-13-2003 01:31 AM
Serious - Kazaa-lite and sound problems slumpy Computer Support 22 07-17-2003 10:09 PM

Advertisments