Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > can anyone tell me why i'm having problems with road runner

can anyone tell me why i'm having problems with road runner

Brian H

Why don't you contact RR and ask them directly?

-= Hawk =-

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:08:33 GMT, <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:

I'd hazard to guess, sheer stupidity.

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

zamboni30000@knowspamatyahoo.com

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:08:33 GMT, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Subject:can anyone tell me why i'm having problems with road runner

You don't have a high enough credit line at "Acme Explosives Inc."

Besides if you think you have trouble with roadrunner, you should
consider yourself lucky you don't have to deal with moose *and*
squirrel.

Boris and Natasha

Brian H

(E-Mail Removed) said:

> On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:08:33 GMT, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Subject:can anyone tell me why i'm having problems with road runner

> You don't have a high enough credit line at "Acme Explosives Inc."
>
> Besides if you think you have trouble with roadrunner, you should
> consider yourself lucky you don't have to deal with moose *and*
> squirrel.
>
> Boris and Natasha

You just had to provoke me didn't you?
If my ex had dynamite for brains, she wouldn't have had enough to blow her nose.

Pix 501-Road Runner Cable bgt Cisco 1 04-26-2004 05:54 PM
Really stumped on router connected to time warner road runner internet Eugene Cisco 4 04-26-2004 01:50 AM
i keep having trouble with road runner Computer Support 1 12-18-2003 04:42 AM
E.mail address problems with Road Runner Christine Moore Computer Support 1 07-05-2003 05:27 AM

Advertisments