Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?

Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?

Arawak

Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?
TIA
Arawak

Robert

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 01:36:59 GMT, Arawak <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?
>TIA
>Arawak

http://www.kazaa.com/us/products/downloadKMD.htm

Ionizer

"Arawak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?
> TIA
> Arawak

Working links are disappearing almost as quickly as they appear. Cracked
versions of 2.6 currently appear in the latter pages of this thread:
http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2606

Regards,
Ian.

Robert

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:54:50 -0500, "Ionizer"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Arawak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?
>> TIA
>> Arawak

>Working links are disappearing almost as quickly as they appear. Cracked
>versions of 2.6 currently appear in the latter pages of this thread:
>http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2606
>
>Regards,
>Ian.

Unfortunety its down now.

Ionizer

"Robert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Working links are disappearing almost as quickly as they appear. Cracked
> >versions of 2.6 currently appear in the latter pages of this thread:

> http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2606

> Unfortunety its down now.

Which particular link do you refer to? The slyck.com forums link I provided
is working just fine.

Regards,
Ian.

Donald

http://k-litetk.com/?hop=tapion77
"Arawak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?
> TIA
> Arawak

Denny

IMHO, Kazaa adds so much crap to your system in the way of spyware and
adware. Learn to use Google and find anything you want.

"Arawak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?
> TIA
> Arawak

Robert

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:05:53 -0500, "Ionizer"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Robert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> >Working links are disappearing almost as quickly as they appear. Cracked
>> >versions of 2.6 currently appear in the latter pages of this thread:

>> http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2606

>> Unfortunety its down now.

>Which particular link do you refer to? The slyck.com forums link I provided
>is working just fine.
>
>Regards,
>Ian.

http://www.slyck.com/ft.php?page=3

can you give me your link?
TIA
Robert

trout

Ionizer wrote:

> "Robert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Working links are disappearing almost as quickly as they appear.
>>> Cracked versions of 2.6 currently appear in the latter pages of
>>> this thread:

>> http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2606

>> Unfortunety its down now.

> Which particular link do you refer to? The slyck.com forums link I
> provided is working just fine.
>
> Regards,
> Ian.

If you meant the link mentioned for kazaalite:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~kazaaliteinfo/index.html
they're shown as having exceeded their band-width for the month.
--
"Already. Must be a popular place."

Senti

"Denny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OiPDb.23$(E-Mail Removed) om...
> IMHO, Kazaa adds so much crap to your system in the way of spyware and
> adware. Learn to use Google and find anything you want.
>
> "Arawak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?

^^^^^^^
The OP was asking about Kazaa LITE which is a cracked version that has no
spyware/adware...

Also, Google searches won't help due to the info shown on this page:
http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca5...i?NoticeID=861

Or the TinyURL:
http://tinyurl.com/zl3d