Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?

Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?

WorkingClassHero

"Arawak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?
> TIA
> Arawak

Download the official Kazaa Media Desktop, and then remove the
spyware/adware/banners, etc., with DietK
http://www.dietk.com/
Kazaa Lite's days are numbered,.

-= Hawk =-

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 04:33:56 GMT, "WorkingClassHero"
<(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:

>Kazaa Lite's days are numbered,.

Based on what?

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

Arawak

You did not read the Subject. It said "LITE K++" which is the version
without the spyware. After following the link provided and clicking on
every link provided, I eventually found a copy of 2.6 but it was
tricky. The link didn't actually exist so I had to delete the
directory and file name and up popped what I was looking for. (Lycos).

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 02:36:30 GMT, "Denny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>IMHO, Kazaa adds so much crap to your system in the way of spyware and
>adware. Learn to use Google and find anything you want.
>
>"Arawak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?
>> TIA
>> Arawak

WorkingClassHero

"-= Hawk =-" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 04:33:56 GMT, "WorkingClassHero"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:
>
> >Kazaa Lite's days are numbered,.

> Based on what

In new, and current, version(s) of Kazaa, the *Supernode Connectability*,
will be denied to those not running the official client. A modified DietK
version will still work fine
.
This is going to eventually kill all functionality of KazaaLite. The *real*
Kazaa client, modified with DietK, will work much better, (right now), and
give more search results, with NO spyware, than KazaaLite does.

Julie Groves

There's still something called Diet K available. You download normal Kazaa
and then install Diet K. It removes all the adaware (so it says) and some
other stuff. It seemed okay when I used it.

news:brog3a$5im12$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Ionizer wrote:
>
> > "Robert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2606

> >> Unfortunety its down now.

> > Which particular link do you refer to? The slyck.com forums link I
> > provided is working just fine.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ian.

> If you meant the link mentioned for kazaalite:
> http://www.home.earthlink.net/~kazaaliteinfo/index.html
> they're shown as having exceeded their band-width for the month.
> --
> "Already. Must be a popular place."

Harrison

http://www.ftpsearchengines.com/

Look for K++ or klite or kazaa lite

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 01:36:59 GMT, Arawak <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?
>TIA
>Arawak

Harrison

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:55:35 -0600, "Senti"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Denny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:OiPDb.23$(E-Mail Removed). com...
>> IMHO, Kazaa adds so much crap to your system in the way of spyware and
>> adware. Learn to use Google and find anything you want.
>>
>> "Arawak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?

>^^^^^^^
>The OP was asking about Kazaa LITE which is a cracked version that has no
>spyware/adware...
>
>Also, Google searches won't help due to the info shown on this page:
>http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca5...i?NoticeID=861
>
>Or the TinyURL:
>http://tinyurl.com/zl3d

Use standard Kazaa to search for klitekpp243e.exe.
K Lite installs a copy in the shared folder by default.

Ionizer

"Robert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> can you give me your link?

The reason I didn't give a precise link was that, in that forum, links
seemed to be valid one moment but dead the next. I didn't actually bookmark
the link that worked for me on the assumption that it would be worthless
later. That said, I haven't installed either of the cracked versions of
Kazaa I did manage to download yet. The current version of KL seems to be
working just fine for now, and I figure that once I need an alternative, an
even better cracked version will be available.

If you really need a current working version of this cracked version of
Kazaa 2.6, I can only recommend that you do what I did- try the links in the
latest posts to that slyck forum and hope that one works.

Regards,
Ian.

Robert

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:00:17 -0500, "Ionizer"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Robert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> can you give me your link?

>The reason I didn't give a precise link was that, in that forum, links
>seemed to be valid one moment but dead the next. I didn't actually bookmark
>the link that worked for me on the assumption that it would be worthless
>later. That said, I haven't installed either of the cracked versions of
>Kazaa I did manage to download yet. The current version of KL seems to be
>working just fine for now, and I figure that once I need an alternative, an
>even better cracked version will be available.
>
>If you really need a current working version of this cracked version of
>Kazaa 2.6, I can only recommend that you do what I did- try the links in the
>latest posts to that slyck forum and hope that one works.
>
>Regards,
>Ian.

Thanks for the reply, I missed the file only shortly.

[ Doc Jeff ]

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 01:36:59 GMT, Arawak <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?
>TIA
>Arawak

It's getting more and more difficult to find. I found it on
www.oldversion.com (might be .org) recently.