Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > changing home page

changing home page

Eddie

I have run Adware 6, Spybot and Spyware Blaster and still cant stop my home
page changing to search space .com. Please help.

--
Eddie

°Mike°

Install and run HijackThis, and post the contents of your log here.

HijackThis
http://www.tomcoyote.org/hjt/

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:33:39 -0000, in
<bro16b$6rp$(E-Mail Removed)>
Eddie scrawled:

>I have run Adware 6, Spybot and Spyware Blaster and still cant stop my home
>page changing to search space .com. Please help.

--
Basic computer maintenance