Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > The Gospel

Reply
Thread Tools

The Gospel

 
 
Eric Smith
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-16-2003
The Gospel Poem

God is mighty in His power
And gives grace to see you through
His love is shown through Jesus
Whose Blood was shed for you

Crucified to the cross
All our sins He did bear
He died that day at Calvary
Because of His great care

They laid Him in a tomb
The third day He was raised
By the power of the Spirit
For this we give Him Praise

He first appeared to Mary
Whom seven demons had possessed
She ran and told the disciples
But they doubted like the rest

He appeared to them at dinner
In the midst of them He came
Commanded them to preach
In His Holy name

Taken up into a cloud
The disciples watched Him go
To the right-hand of the Father
Through Him we now know

He now intercedes in Heaven
So with boldness to the Throne
We approach with Holy reverence
Because God's grace is known

His Gospel is everlasting
And as stewards of this we know
That someday we'll be with Jesus
With our garments as white as snow

And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to
every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he
who does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:15-16
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Harvey Van Sickle
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-16-2003
On 16 Dec 2003, Eric Smith wrote

> The Gospel Poem


-snip-

> he who does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:15-16




I don't believe that. Harvey 16:12-03

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Bigbazza
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-16-2003

"Eric Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> The Gospel Poem
>
> God is mighty in His power
> And gives grace to see you through
> His love is shown through Jesus
> Whose Blood was shed for you
>

16:15-16


Why 3 times, Eric ?? Also is this appropriate for this Newsgroup ??..Don't
bring the Gospel into dispute Eric...What will this achieve ?...

Bigbazza


 
Reply With Quote
 
Avengerę
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-16-2003
>On 16 Dec 2003, Eric Smith wrote
>
>> The Gospel Poem

>
>-snip-
>
>> he who does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:15-16


He who does not careth won't give a **** - Me 12345
 
Reply With Quote
 
M Mullen
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-17-2003
On 16 Dec 2003 00:03:02 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Eric Smith) wrote:

|> The Gospel Poem

http://tinyurl.com/zl08
--
,,
( "> w
,(> )>| I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
( ^^ '
 
Reply With Quote
 
Richard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-17-2003

"Eric Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> The Gospel Poem
>


If God is the creator of all mankind, who created God?
Whom does God believe in?
Why does the Bible say, "We shall create mankind in our image"?
To whom was God speaking?

If all persons on the planet earth were destroyed by the great flood except
for Noah and his family, why do we have blacks, Japanese, Mexicans, and
hundreds of other types of races? Not to mention a few thousand languages.

Why did Cain and Able seek the land of Nod for wives when they were the only
family on the planet?
And how did they get there?

And a zillion other questions.



 
Reply With Quote
 
-= Hawk =-
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-17-2003
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:26:51 -0600, "Richard" <anonymous@127.000>
scribbled:

>Whom does God believe in?


Here's what god thinks....
http://voivod.port5.com/signs/churchsign04.jpg

--
'What Profiteth It A Kingdom If The Oxen Be Deflated?'
Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett
 
Reply With Quote
 
d w a c o n
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-17-2003

"Eric Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> The Gospel Poem



Amen.


--

I shave with Occam's Razor
http://www.dwacon.com


 
Reply With Quote
 
Stephen Peters
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-22-2003
It's all fiction... I know that, you know that. where's the problem?

"Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "Eric Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > The Gospel Poem
> >

>
> If God is the creator of all mankind, who created God?
> Whom does God believe in?
> Why does the Bible say, "We shall create mankind in our image"?
> To whom was God speaking?
>
> If all persons on the planet earth were destroyed by the great flood

except
> for Noah and his family, why do we have blacks, Japanese, Mexicans, and
> hundreds of other types of races? Not to mention a few thousand languages.
>
> Why did Cain and Able seek the land of Nod for wives when they were the

only
> family on the planet?
> And how did they get there?
>
> And a zillion other questions.
>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
krystnors
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-23-2003
The problem is that every god body and his brother insists on ramming this
shite down your throat 24/7.

"Stephen Peters" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bs7p78$s3g$(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's all fiction... I know that, you know that. where's the problem?
>
> "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Eric Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > > The Gospel Poem
> > >

> >
> > If God is the creator of all mankind, who created God?
> > Whom does God believe in?
> > Why does the Bible say, "We shall create mankind in our image"?
> > To whom was God speaking?
> >
> > If all persons on the planet earth were destroyed by the great flood

> except
> > for Noah and his family, why do we have blacks, Japanese, Mexicans, and
> > hundreds of other types of races? Not to mention a few thousand

languages.
> >
> > Why did Cain and Able seek the land of Nod for wives when they were the

> only
> > family on the planet?
> > And how did they get there?
> >
> > And a zillion other questions.
> >
> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"Paul's Gospel" C Spivey Computer Support 4 04-14-2005 09:58 PM
The Gospel Eric Smith Computer Support 2 12-16-2003 06:43 PM
The Gospel Eric Smith Computer Support 2 12-16-2003 11:18 AM
The Gospel Eric Smith Computer Support 0 12-16-2003 09:01 AM
The Gospel Eric Smith Computer Support 0 12-16-2003 09:01 AM



Advertisments