Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Express

Outlook Express

gjantz gjantz is offline
Junior Member
Location: USA Colordao

O E 6 and XP. We can not send emails, it rejects out own email address, Qwest can not help. Webmail does send and receive. I deleted the outbox.dbx and sent.dbx and that did not help. I delete IE7 and unchecked them both in add/remove components and that did not help.
Does any one know a possible solution?