Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Miggsee 2020

Miggsee 2020

Ks

http://www.cptnemo.com/gramma2[1].jpg

Miggsee

What a woman!

"Ks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.cptnemo.com/gramma2[1].jpg

Ks

still going.......

"Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bri1l3$3hh1v$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> What a woman!
>
> "Ks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > http://www.cptnemo.com/gramma2[1].jpg

@}-}-------Rosee

NewKillerStar is doSeeD'oh's new morph.

"Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following words

--
@}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

olfart

"Ks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.cptnemo.com/gramma2[1].jpg

That's Boomer !!!

Mara

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:33:24 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:

>NewKillerStar is doSeeD'oh's new morph.

Yep.

"And still as stupid as the others, I see, thinking he won't be found out. "

>"Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following words
>news:bri1l3$3hh1v$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de:
>
>> What a woman!

>> "Ks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> http://www.cptnemo.com/gramma2[1].jpg

--
"Here, Outlook Express, run this program." "Okay, stranger."
--Clifto, nanae

Boomer

"olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:brib97$3ip1v$1@ID-
34582.news.uni-berlin.de:

> "Ks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://www.cptnemo.com/gramma2[1].jpg

> That's Boomer !!!

Is not!

@}-}-------Rosee

What can I say? You nailed the head quite squarely in the hole.....

Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following
words news:(E-Mail Removed):

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:37:50 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:

>What can I say? You nailed the head quite squarely in the hole.....

Oh, the shitwit morphed again this morning and I happened to see him still
steaming in the bowl - I hadn't flushed yet. Luckily this time I was able to
flush him in such a fashion that I should never have to worry about it again.

"Whether he goes by NewKillerStar NewKillerShit or BooKillerShit or
"HolyShitI'mStupid," He'll never be anything but a lying, piece-of-**** troll."

>Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following
>words news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:33:24 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:
>>>NewKillerStar is doSeeD'oh's new morph.

>> Yep.
>>
>> "And still as stupid as the others, I see, thinking he won't be found
>> out. "

>>>"Miggsee" chiseled in stone, the following words:

--
"Here, Outlook Express, run this program." "Okay, stranger."
--Clifto, nanae

@}-}-------Rosee

I nuked that morph also....

Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following
words news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:37:50 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:
>>What can I say? You nailed the head quite squarely in the hole.....

> Oh, the shitwit morphed again this morning and I happened to see him
> still steaming in the bowl - I hadn't flushed yet. Luckily this time I
> was able to flush him in such a fashion that I should never have to
> worry about it again.
>
> "Whether he goes by NewKillerStar NewKillerShit or BooKillerShit or
> "HolyShitI'mStupid," He'll never be anything but a lying, piece-of-****
> troll."

<schnippen>

--
@}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

Ping Boomer, Miggsee, and Hawk. vince candline Computer Support 40 09-09-2004 05:41 PM
For Miggsee Bryan Computer Support 4 12-20-2003 12:40 PM
PING Miggsee DC Computer Support 3 08-12-2003 03:55 AM
Pang Miggsee =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= Computer Support 0 08-02-2003 03:34 AM
PING Miggsee Juan Prez Computer Support 12 07-24-2003 03:48 PM

Advertisments