Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I have possibly been captured..

I have possibly been captured..

Saddam

"I have possibly been captured.. But the moron who captured me are so
****ing stupid they're not sure yet..."

****ing stupid yanks.
They'll do anything the sell newstainment..

--
D o t A u

"It takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen."

Flighty

.... but we did DNA tests and we know its you, how was life in that hole?

When you get to America, send us a post card...

"Saddam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "I have possibly been captured.. But the moron who captured me are so
> ****ing stupid they're not sure yet..."
>
> ****ing stupid yanks.
> They'll do anything the sell newstainment..
>
> --
> D o t A u
>
> "It takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen."

Mara

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:32:55 -0000, Flighty wrote:

>... but we did DNA tests and we know its you, how was life in that hole?

YHBT.

"Someone turned the lights out for a second, and they're crawling out from
behind the woodwork, now. Please don't feed the trolls."

>When you get to America, send us a post card...
>
>"Saddam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

<snipped trollshit>

--
Two minutes is, to me, 2 minutes too many. Trolls thrive on
attention... starve them, and they die pathetic, lonely little deaths.

Saddam

"Flighty" <flighty@*nospam*lineone.net> wrote in message
news:brhoq8$pno$1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ... but we did DNA tests and we know its you, how was life in that hole?
>
> When you get to America, send us a post card...

Hahaha, top posting moron..
You did a DNA test, but you still only 'possibly' have me??
Cut your head off, you'll 'possibly' die.

--
D o t A u

"It takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen."

Robert de Brus

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Saddam <(E-Mail Removed)> typed
|| "I have possibly been captured.. But the moron who captured me are so
|| ****ing stupid they're not sure yet..."
|| ****ing stupid yanks.
|| They'll do anything the sell newstainment..

"I'll never be taken alive"

yeah, right. ****ing coward!

William Poaster

It was on Sun, 14 Dec 2003 07:37:43 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
large jam doughnut, that Mara wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:32:55 -0000, Flighty wrote:
>
>>... but we did DNA tests and we know its you, how was life in that hole?

> YHBT.
>
> "Someone turned the lights out for a second, and they're crawling out from
> behind the woodwork, now. Please don't feed the trolls."
>
>>When you get to America, send us a post card...
>>
>>"Saddam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> <snipped trollshit>

I didn't see the original of this post, so..
A] The OP is alreaady binned, or
B] It was crossposted...

--
Linux User #: 305646.
SuSE Linux Pro 9.0

Mara

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:19:31 +0000, William Poaster wrote:

>It was on Sun, 14 Dec 2003 07:37:43 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
>large jam doughnut, that Mara wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:32:55 -0000, Flighty wrote:
>>
>>>... but we did DNA tests and we know its you, how was life in that hole?

>> YHBT.
>>
>> "Someone turned the lights out for a second, and they're crawling out from
>> behind the woodwork, now. Please don't feed the trolls."
>>
>>>When you get to America, send us a post card...
>>>
>>>"Saddam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> <snipped trollshit>

>I didn't see the original of this post, so..
>A] The OP is alreaady binned, or
>B] It was crossposted...

It was just another sociopath, trolling, and "Flighty" got taken in by it.

"You know how trolls are."

--
Two minutes is, to me, 2 minutes too many. Trolls thrive on
attention... starve them, and they die pathetic, lonely little deaths.
--John Oliver, nanae, 7/03/02

˝Ks

Just touch your knees...

"Saddam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Flighty" <flighty@*nospam*lineone.net> wrote in message
> news:brhoq8$pno$1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > ... but we did DNA tests and we know its you, how was life in that

hole?

> > When you get to America, send us a post card...

> Hahaha, top posting moron..
> You did a DNA test, but you still only 'possibly' have me??
> Cut your head off, you'll 'possibly' die.
>
> --
> D o t A u
>
> "It takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen."

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

"****ing coward!"

LOL, you dopey ****.

--